Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 20 Posts

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Are these any differnt to each other or are they the same? Has anybody managed to get the Hella ones yet?

Hella Smoked Tails

Posted Image

R32 Tails

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,290 Posts
The Hella ones look a bit darker from those photo's,could just be photo though.Ona side note i quite like those wheels.

·
Registered
77 Posts
The R32 rears definitely look darker than most pictures suggest, especially on a black car. When I park my car next to another MK5 at work with the stock rear lights, the difference is obvious to anyone. A mod well worth the money IMO.

Dave

·
Registered
204 Posts
The R32 rears definitely look darker than most
pictures suggest, especially on a black car. When I park my car next to
another MK5 at work with the stock rear lights, the difference is
obvious to anyone. A mod well worth the money IMO.

Dave
Definitely agreed, I have R32 rears on my steel grey and there is a noticeable difference imo.

There are just sooooo many golfs out there, its nice to have these little touches that make the car different.

·
Registered
142 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Thanks for that....BUT how much different are they to the Hella Taillights? Are they the same or is the Hellas darker?

·
Registered
184 Posts
Having seen the two, I would say the Hella ones are definitely slightly darker than the R32's, however there is not much in it.

I'll be getting a set of the Hellas.[:)]

Tom

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I can source these lamps for you guys and I should be able to run a GB if people are interested?<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

I will confirm prices and put up a feeler this month in the GB?s section?<o:p></o:p>

Would people be interested?<o:p></o:p>

Best regards,

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Looks like there are 5 of you guys interested then?

I reckon I could run a GB if there was 5 of you interested? If there were more then I should be able to drop the price?

I have contacted my supplier, I have a price but I am just confirming production dates and delivery to the UK.

So shall I post something up in the GB section?

1 - 20 of 20 Posts