Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
77 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Feelin the black LED versions. I know a lot people on here have strong opinions regarding non oem, so these will probably cause more than a few negative comments. Anyway I think they make a refreshing change. Anyone (Baker21) know how much and where from?

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Im more interested in that very last pair on the second picture. They look OEM, I would order those today if I new where from and how much.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
You have found some good pictures there mate, I can ofcourse source these if required?

I will do some digging into prices for those of you that fancy a set?

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I have a little update for you guys, I have prices on both the LED rearlamps and the R32 rearlamps but it looks like the R32 lamps need a little more investigation as I am aware of the legality fog / reverse issues.

As for the LED rearlamps they are not cheap at all but I am sourcing delivery dates on those and all will be confirmed shortly.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Right then, for those of you that are interested in these LED lamps they are available to purchase now and cost a stunning ?270 from me delivered including VAT!!

·
Registered
1,500 Posts
Just to avoid any confusion, it is these LED lights that you mean isnt it? Also, is there a time limit on this as if it is those lights Id like a set but its likely to be two or three weeks before I can send the money (bill month this month).

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Just to avoid any confusion, it is these LED lights that you mean isnt it? Also, is there a time limit on this as if it is those lights Id like a set but its likely to be two or three weeks before I can send the money (bill month this month).
<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

I am afraid not mate, as far as I am aware they are the R32 Darker Rearlamps and are not LED's.<o:p></o:p>

The ones I was refering to are these:

Posted Image

·
Registered
33 Posts
id like to see a few pics if anyone has of the rear lights on their Golfs? The dark almost black ones id be curious to see on a red MKV

1 - 18 of 18 Posts