Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Flicking through this months edition of PVW, i noticed that they are now for sale!! [:p]

They are genuine Hella's and it clearly states that they ARE for RHD fitment!

http://www.oemparts.co.uk are the guys to speak to and they cost ?225+VAT [;)]

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
They're on the website but out of stock,ive e mailed for detalils

Also have we definately established that these are going to be availible in a choice of colours i'e Chrome or black , as all the pics ive seen are from the hella website,where the appear more black finish than chrome(maybe even more dark silver)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
I doubt very much that they are available!!! They haven't even made any yet and I should know!!

Companies are just trying to get your interest in these bad boys when they don't even have the stocks.

I will have the stocks soon though but please feel free to go elsewhere, LOL!!

As for the question about finishs? That's a good one? I believe that there will be a smoked and a chrome version with and without foglamps but I have no confirmation on this until I get the stock in the UK.

All I can say is please bear with me and I will deliver, I understand that this is taking time but I don't believe you will get them any earlier from somewhere else, I am more than happy to be proved wrong however.

I expect lamps to be available at the end of July as production of these lamps is scheduled for the begining of July.

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
E mailed as i said looking for more details and none have arrived! after a promise of "one of our sales engineers will contact you within 24hrs" its been 2 or 3 days and still no word!

Simon its on you - put my name on a pair of smoked bad lads,no chrome allowed on my golf

Peas out1

·
Registered
75 Posts
See, I definately want without fogs, but on a silver golf whith colour coded trim, do I want black or chrome...

I wish I could decide...

·
Registered
160 Posts
Are there any pics of these in the various colours (crome, smoked etc) which I can use to help me decide which I want? Cheers

·
Registered
1,607 Posts

·
Registered
1,261 Posts
That smoked MK V look is starting to grow on me!! hurry

Price is the all important factor but count me in simon.

·
Registered
70 Posts
Flicking through this months edition of PVW, i noticed that they are now for sale!! [:p]

They are genuine Hella's and it clearly states that they ARE for RHD fitment!

http://www.oemparts.co.uk are the guys to speak to and they cost ?225+VAT [;)]
where can i get LHD and can the beam level be adjusted from the knob on the dash

1 - 20 of 22 Posts