Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by turbo tyke on 06/03/2005 22:13:48

I wonder who will be the first to buy a set on the forum.

They not genuine hella tho r they? IMO wont be as good quality...

·
Registered
752 Posts
I was wondering, do you not lose your front fog lights when doing this conversion, unless you relocate them to the lower grill/bumper of course.?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by aberdeengti on 07/03/2005 07:57:55

I was wondering, do you not lose your front fog lights when doing this conversion, unless you relocate them to the lower grill/bumper of course.?

hmm worth knowing, also, do the forthcoming hella angeleyes allow the foglight option too?

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by awesomeade on 07/03/2005 13:19:47

Not sure on the price yet, need to see how much they've cost me to get them over first

Cool, are they the left hookers Ade?

·
Registered
1,504 Posts
I dont know what the beam pattern is like on them yet and i dont know if they are adjustable, we've been selling LHD headlamps for years and advise to remove them for your mot

·
Registered
557 Posts
not worth the ?'s then. Quality may be fine but irresponsible to use them on UK roads. Sick of being blinded by chaves with immo lights and illegal beam patterns.

(they look dammn fine though!)

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Those MK5 lamps, if they are Left hookers, aren't changeable to right hookers. This is because they have a reflector and not a module.

The Angel Eye versions may be able to change between left and right depending on whether they have a tourist lever attached to the module.

Tourist levers are fitted to most production vehicle headlamps and are finding there way into aftermarket products. The toursit lever allows you to shut out some of the light beam generated in the module to change between left and right beam patterns.

I am interested to see how much Ade gets them for as I am still in the dark!!

·
Registered
1,875 Posts
Quote: posted by Grant Wesgate on 08/03/2005 14:23:08

error 400 bad request!?

Must be your end buddy, am on the site now!!! [:D] (and yes, from my link I just posted!!) [:D]

1 - 20 of 40 Posts