Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 27 Posts

·
Registered
476 Posts
Think he means down by the river??

If you go down by Browns, following round past French Bro's boat cuises and ice cream shop, turn down and drive down past the parking area parrallel to the river (river on your right now). At the bottom there is a large car park with arches?

This were you mean?

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Which region is this supposed to be in?

London

South West

South East

South Midlands

North Midlands

North West

North East

·
Registered
476 Posts
That's quite alright. I say south east, but if this bloomin' rain stays on.........

I'm off over there shortly, guess 17:30 is too short notice for today though?[:p] Your car park will be flooded down there anyway LOL.

·
Registered
3,956 Posts
2. Where's that then ?
You were meaning where is the car park rather than Windsor??

[:p]
Yes, where is the car park ?

Windsor has changed a lot in recent years. Never go there and it's only just up the road.

Defo up for a meet sometime.

Tell you where I was last night that might be good, especially for an evening meet and thats the new tesco's in Slough, massive undercover car park and really really bright lighting.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
I used to live in Slough, not been back for a while, only flying visits on work and stuff. Where's this Tesco then? I only remember the big Asda where the greyhound stadium used to be. Always went there on my way back from school [:p]

I always like going back to places I used to live.

·
Registered
642 Posts
I used to go to windsor cruise back in my youth lol in the arches before the mountain speed humps, then the long car park then the one opposite (it used to get moved on quite a bit lol)

Make it a weekend so i can relive my younger days lol

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
I think we should do it on a sat nite somewhere close to windsor and staines just got to locate a good place and people will want to know if to bother to turn up so people we need to no if to arrange it or not let us no what you think

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
Id be up for that too, u mean the car park by alma road,? i think its called alexandra car park, if i remember correctly its shut at night, there are one way ramps up after a certain time (cant remember when) that let u out but not in. The little overflow carpark just before that one is always open, its fairly big and close to the pubs [:)] lets try and arrange an day and time.

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
well we all need to get the word around and see if its worth doing,no point doing it unless we no there is quiet a few ppl turning up

·
Registered
3,142 Posts
To be honest jay i havent seen too many nice golfs around this area, might not be too many people to come. Think its worth doing even if its just a few people, could be a laugh [:)]

·
Registered
91 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
I think ya could be rite mate i think il give up now  might just pop down to southend sea front quiet good there

1 - 20 of 27 Posts