Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Registered
2,174 Posts
I quite like the multi-coloured glittery bit[:D]

He's obviously not been on here though if he reckons it's "one of the fastest golfs in the UK"[:^)]

·
Registered
207 Posts
The sound install is the only decent part of the car.

I've seen this months ago on ebay, and he obviously cant shift it. Wonder why??

·
Registered
936 Posts
looks like he ran outta money and decided to keep the bottom half of the car silver. agree sound install is the only decent part of this car, the rest.... well.... [:#]

·
Registered
873 Posts
Although this is obviously an ugly car that wasnt thought about. Its amazing what paintshops can do these days. looks like a pretty good finish on the glittery paint. Must be a nightmare working with paint thats full of bits! 

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
It never surprises me even still what some tools do to perfectly nice cars of value.

?17000 to acheive that. The guy is a dunce. What a shocker.

·
Registered
285 Posts
I have to agree with the consensus here - that is absolutely awful.

That paint job it looks like one of those foil nail art kits my sister had when she was younger, that is truly awful the flecks in the paint look huge

Though I must admit the ICE install looks pretty nice & tidy though the increase in power he claims must just be to help drag that along.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
not my cupa t ,

but what ever floats his boat .....maybe he has realised its mankey looking hence why hes selling it

oh well better ask him a couple of questions then havent we ...lol

sent over 230bhp isnt much for a 1.8t , what boost ya runnin mate ? ................lol

1 - 20 of 57 Posts