Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Has anyone seen these seats before in black

1K views 25 replies 8 participants last post by  andybutlers 
dude i aint claiming nish. i aint once said your seat dont exist. im on you as its pretty obvious you throwing pies out coz you wanna sell em. its not like there gold plated or anything.. i have seen them before as i attend alot of car show. tbh, yes there smart, and they aint everydy recaros... but its obvious you have other ideas about starting 2 threads showing off your seats!

Well done!! i had rare leathers in my scooby but i didnt show n tell to try and sell! i think you have gone about it all wrong fella thats all. So stop feeling sorry for ya self, get back in ya corner and become a member before you try and sell shizzle!

Sorry if i offended you fella but it annoys the crap outta me.

I get PMs from staff asking me to stop ducking the swear filters, when other get away with spamming and trying to flog there stuff!

Engimaneer, you know im normally level headed and always up for helping people and having a laugh, i think im just a bit of a grouch tonight. but.... rules are rules man!

I get PMs from staff asking me to stop ducking the swear filters, when other get away with spamming and trying to flog there stuff!

Engimaneer, you know im normally level headed and always up for helping people and having a laugh, i think im just a bit of a grouch tonight. but.... rules are rules man!
I put a post up with no pictures of my seats asking what people thought they would be worth as I was considering breaking my golf.... And that's breaking rules and trying to show off my seats!!! Then I get told they don't exist and I am talking lies or they are copies so I put up a post with pics asking if anyone had seen them before.. And get a complete idiot like you running your mouth off like a little kid because your behind a computer screen it's pathetic. I think You need to get out more and stop reading into things so much. I am a member of many forums and help people out all the time but some people I guess are just on here to bitch
rr behave fella. lol jeez!! im going bed with my beautiful wife now and gonna laugh this off! chill winston!

I put a post up with no pictures of my seats asking what people thought they would be worth as I was considering breaking my golf.... And that's breaking rules and trying to show off my seats!!! Then I get told they don't exist and I am talking lies or they are copies so I put up a post with pics asking if anyone had seen them before.. And get a complete idiot like you running your mouth off like a little kid because your behind a computer screen it's pathetic. I think You need to get out more and stop reading into things so much. I am a member of many forums and help people out all the time but some people I guess are just on here to bitch
rr behave fella. lol jeez!! im going bed with my beautiful wife now and gonna laugh this off! chill winston!
Legendary film quote there!!
yes indeed! i could of put so much more but gonna be the grown up and walk away from this. night night!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.