Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,
We've now got Harly Wax in stock. A fantastic wax, well up there with the likes of P21S for ease of use, looks and durability, and the added bonus of HUGE 14oz tins (twice the amount as a tub of P21S)!!!!!!
The price is ?19.99 before PumaPeople discount.... Well worth a try!

The official bumf....

The American wax Importers and Refiners Association, grades raw carnauba wax according to the level of impurities found in the wax. The finest and most costly grade is Number One Yellow. Harly wax is guaranteed to be made from the highest grade of hand s elected Number One Yellow Carnauba gloss wax.

Harly Wax is a pure wax and contains no cleaners, powers or abrasives.
This is in contrast to the large majority of other weak diluted cleaner waxes available.

Why clean and remove some paint every time you wax your beautiful car?
Made from 100% pure Nbr 1 carnauba wax is the only way to shine and protect your car.

Harly wax, which is velvety smooth, wipes on and off very easily. It leaves the most durable, protective coat possible . Excellent for all new and used car finishes. There is no other finer Carnauba wax on the entire planet.

Any info contact me at [email protected]

Cheers.
Alex

·
Registered
126 Posts
just when I was going to order nattys blue now Harly Wax.

Has anyone used it on Black and what the resultant finish is like?

·
Registered
126 Posts
thanks Jace --I recall that thread now on detailing forum,looks good.

I will go for it instead of Nattys Blue--I need the durabilty.

·
Registered
90 Posts
Yep, very happy with the Harly Wax, and a few other new bit's in..... A new line called Prima and 4" pads and the relevant backing plates.... Any info give me a shout, otherwise I'll let people know over the weekend.

Cheers.

Alex :).

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
just when I was going to order nattys blue now Harly Wax.
I took this picture this morning, its of the beading on the Nattys blue which I applied at the start of December, I'm sure it would be better if it wasnt sitting on 500miles of motorway traffic film & crud too......[Y]

Posted Image

I wonder what the Harly will like when it arrives next week [:O]

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
Yes

Yes

& the result is:

AN AWESOME, DEEP GLOSSY SHINE, [H]

INFACT, IT LOOKED WET EVEN BEFORE IT STARTED TO RAIN ! [Y] !

Pictures to follow.......

1 - 19 of 19 Posts