Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 33 Posts

·
Registered
188 Posts
Left over pasta bake

Cammo shorts, polo shirt and, flip flops

Going over a friends to watch the game

Probably going to The Junction in Cambridge tomorrow night to "BoomSlang" Soul of Man & Drummatic Twins are playing... Nice!

Have a good weekend one and all

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
Sainsbury's BBQ Chicken and Ranch Coleslaw sandwich and a Chicken Samosa

Calvin Klein Jeans and UKMKIVS.net polo shirt with AND1 basketball trainers

Getting into The Sopranos (first series - yes i know i'm behind the times)

Cleaning the house from top to bottom before my woman come back from america on tuesday

·
Registered
1,274 Posts
Potato and Cheese, 7 Up, Some cake from the local village Cafe.

Next Jeans, Animal T-Shirt, Fat-Face Shirt

Tonight, Fajitas and a night in with the other half.

Still undecided on the weekend, Take it as it comes pretty much.

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Cheese and ham with mustard mayonaise, fruit salad for afters and lovely chilled water.

Levi 501's and some shirt from next that I threw on this morning.

Tonight, drive to Leicester with the missus and flake out.

Rest of weekend - Edition38!

·
Super Moderator
50,244 Posts
Cheese sandwiches,apple,mixed dried fruit,Kit Kat (4 fingers) and an orange Just Juice for lunch.

Sigma car alarms t-shirt,cheapie mad House jeans and orange Puma Mostro trainers.

Dunno about tonight,working tommorrow all day,sunday going to Willen lake at Milton keynes to watch the finals of the British summer jet ski racing series,got a few friends taking part,so got lots of cheering to do.

Chris.

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Sainsbury's BBQ Chicken and Ranch Coleslaw sandwich
I love those, sweet, crunchy, filling [:)]

I want to try a new noodle bar next to the local kebab/shawarma joint down the road but haven't brought my camera. Quite fancy a Pret salad ("No Bread Sandwich" - D'oh!) - their crayfish and avocado is intoxicating, I think it has some kind of minty leaf in it, makes even M&S or Waitrose salads taste a bit bland (had a couple of Waitrose tuna nicoise (sp?) salad bowls recently though, just right)

No casuals for me, watch your back or die here [:(]

Posted Image

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Yeah the memory card can store a lot of... Bytes! [:D][;)][:p]

Had a sweet/spicy chicken something or other bento box with veg, salad (kimchi (fermented spicy cabbage), bean sprout, chilli and cucumber, something else that looked like pickled pipe cleaners [:|]), egg, rice, miso soup. Demolished the lot [:D] Just a small nibble for dinner tonight then.

Woohoo, 3 more hours and then I'm cruisin' [H]

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Bloody nowt for lunch (couldn't get a sandwich anywhere in the goddamn building ! - went to both shops too [:(]), jeans, long sleeve white t-shirt and my dunlop velcro'd trainers :p

Tonight - kate's sis is comin down from london village so gotta pick her up from station down't road and get a ****** in woohoo.. really fance some chinese tonight too :)

Weekend.. nothing really, gonna clean the car, might jack 'er up 'n do the wheels ! Missed E38 for the second year running. Next year for definite !

·
Registered
5,145 Posts
Just had a banana and apple for lunch! [:(],really need to lose a bit of weight but cant be bothered to get myself down to the gym (theres always 101 better things to do)!!

Wearing short sleeved shirt, jeans, and timberland trainers.

Just got a new fuel filter put in and also found out that there was a crack in one of the hoses in the engine bay! The missus' sister coming round for the weekend. Aint got no plans at the moment, but no doubt they will have something under their hat. Maybe going down to tinseltown for a milkshake tonight or tomorrow evening. And maybe hit the cinema. Car needs a clean too (just purchased a megs wheel cleaning brush and some virosol (not too sure if thats any good [:S])). Sunday going to me sisters for the day. That about it for now!

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Just had a banana and apple for lunch! [:(]

The missus' sister coming round for the weekend. Aint got no plans at the moment, but no doubt they will have something under their hat. Car needs a clean too (just purchased a megs wheel cleaning brush and some virosol (not too sure if thats any good [:S])).
[:O] Weirdness.. I had an apple and banana earlier, my missus' sister is coming for the weekend too and that Virosol is good shizzle ! and the megs wheel brush too !

·
Registered
314 Posts
uh oh, you don't want to know!

What's for lunch
I've not eaten lunch because i've got a strange flu thing I seemed to catch overnight. Works been pretty busy too.

what you wearing
Polo Shirt, Trousers and the rest. Only because I got drenched head to toe in a rain storm earlier waking to a customers office across town and my shirt made me look like i'd come fresh out of a Wet T-Shirt competition.

what's happening tonight
Packing for the weekend and getting rid of this damned flu thing. Maybe a quick get together with a friend early on.

and what's planned for the weekend peeps?
Tomorrow early morning train to Glasgow, then a train from Glasgow to London (First class Virgin because it was so cheap). Spending the day with a lovely laideee, spending the evening with the aforementioned female - in fact spending all the time until 3pm Sunday when I get a train home.

The PSP is charged and I've got a good book for the train. I'll also be given drinks and biscuits all the way down which will be good!

But i've just got to get rid of this damned flu thingy first. I woke up at 6am and took a pile of random pills from the bathroom, and another dose three hours ago. I'll try some more soon I think!

Have a good one people!

·
Registered
586 Posts
Not so happy for me:

Lunch - Processed chicken on a roll! [+o(]

Dinner - Shoot, forgot to take anything out of the freezer! [:O]

Working - 8:00am until about 7:00pm

Wearing - Tin Flute. How come everyone else dresses so casual (apart from you shuiming)

Plans for tonight - Plastering kitchen ceiling, installing LV lights and replacing electric shower switch as the pull cord snapped. Then going to pick the other halfs parents up from the airpot at about half eleven.

Plans for tomorrow/Sunday - Digging sisters back garden to install some drainage as she's getting dampness in her house and installing vents in the brickwork below floor level.

Then 6:15am flight down to London on Monday morning to work in our office there for a few days.

I hate weekends, i'm always too busy to enjoy them!

1 - 20 of 33 Posts