Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 40 Posts

·
Registered
2,016 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
HAPPY CHRISTMAS GUYS HAVE A GOOD ONE

let us know of any gifts you get and any funny stories.

i now iv got a new digi cam/wireless desktop and clothes and i cant wait for the big juicy dinner :)

gray

·
Registered
1,168 Posts
I bought myself;

Bora Vents

W8 Light

Reiger Illuminated gear knob with gaitor

Parents
have bought me an FMIC (ok, they gave me the money and I ordered it),
but it wont be with me untill the new year as I`ve ordered it from a
company in the US.

Not sure what else I`ve got untill the big fella arrives........ Ho Ho Ho, Merry Christmas to everyone at UK-MKIVS.NET.

·
Super Moderator
50,204 Posts
Happy christmas to everyone in Vagland,I got an empty cardboard box and was told it was an Action Man deserter.

Chris.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Happy Christmas everyone, Just got in from last night ...involved lots of alcohol, blow up guitars and trannies....oh and severe beer goggles were put on me and my mate.

Oh the joy and what a great night [+o(]

{edited}

·
Registered
1,420 Posts
Yeah, santa been santa been santa been!!!!!!!!!! Sorry its crimbo and im a big kid even at 24 ha ha

Usually things aftershave clothes few car bits and pieces.

Didnt get the reaction from the folks i was expecting, me and bro had some photos done in his studio as an update for a prezzie and they sat there crying for 30mins, ooopppsss, but they like it anyhow.

·
Registered
1,604 Posts
Wahoo! Just got my crimbo pressie from the rentals - a pair of new front tyres [:D] Vredestein Ultracs to be precise so I'm well chuffed!

Come on, whats everyone else got for their golf they want to show off [;)]

·
Registered
13,211 Posts
WELL you can imagine my face when i open a rather large box to find the EIP stage 3 kit and

and i thought i only got a new camera LOL LOL LOL

sorry guys tears of joy!!!!!!

i was going to book her in at westec to have stage 2 fitted and my dear wife SHE DID TAKE NOTICE AFTER ALL!!!!

and i thought she did not care LOL

ROOL ON NEW YEAR!!!!!

500 BHP HERE I COME !!!!!!

NOW WITH NOS 100BHP

1 - 20 of 40 Posts