Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 42 Posts

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
It's only bloody Friday.... Anybody got any halloween parties planned for the weekend? Just found out last night I'm going to a Halloween party (no kids allowed [:p]) on Saturday night. Not much time to sort a costume so I am taking boring predictable route (hint in the avatar!)

What costume do you have planned?

Pics, if available, are mandatory [;)]

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
I will have to dig out my supersoaker three million and fill it with bleach.

Just incase the kids play up lol. Plus, you can clean the walls too...

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
I will have to dig out my supersoaker three million and fill it with bleach.

Just incase the kids play up lol. Plus, you can clean the walls too...
Ooh good call, I'll have to remember my bubble gun (slightly different motivations than you though methinks!)

Nobody else dressing up?

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
Im off to a party on Saturday night, Just in the process of making a mask out of Papier Mache, I have been struggling a bit though as I couldnt find a balloon big enough for my head.. [:$]

I will post a pic when I have completed it... will expect to see photos of your costume though too .. [:D] and definitely if its one of those "no kids allowed parties" [:O]

·
Registered
6,213 Posts
I remember a couple of years ago we had pre drinks at ours and a mate 'did his makeup' ie red facepaint. He was pissed at the time and so were we.

Can you imagine waking up next morning to find your white bathroom covered in red, everywhere, as well as handprints over virtually everything in the house.

We were still finding red prints months later lol. Never again, not at ours anyway!

And can you imagine him sweating in a club and it literally running. That is what it was like. Not pleasant!

Mine and a mates decision to wear our full boiler suits and masks wasn't the best either, not in a hot club!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Im off to a party on Saturday night, Just in the process of making a mask out of Papier Mache, I have been struggling a bit though as I couldnt find a balloon big enough for my head.. [:$]
Not going as Frank Sidebottom by anychance ?[;)]

·
Registered
4,733 Posts

LOL! I know where he lives, he mows the lawn and goes shopping with his Frank head on - completely bonkers!

I've not dressed up for Halloween for donkey's years and got schloshed, mental note for next year to organise a house party... sounds like great fun.

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Im off
to a party on Saturday night, Just in the process of making a mask out
of Papier Mache, I have been struggling a bit though as I couldnt find
a balloon big enough for my head.. [:$]

LOL! I know where he lives, he mows the lawn and goes shopping with his Frank head on - completely bonkers!

I've
not dressed up for Halloween for donkey's years and got schloshed,
mental note for next year to organise a house party... sounds like
great fun.
PMSL at the picture... Brilliant stuff there [y]

Mike
- send us an invite... I'm on my first year off in 6 years from Fancy
Dress halloween stuff, it's kinda surreal (and I'm bored already lol
knowing others are out and about)... None of my lot are doing ANYTHING
this year [n]

mental note for next year to organise a house party... sounds like great fun.
You know it makes sense [;)]

See yas later, happy Halloween parties everyone!

Posted Image
Haha looks good - I notice you've got your back to the camera - are you hiding the effects of the youknowwhat or something?? [;)]

C

·
Registered
4,733 Posts
You know what C, consider that done - we can hit the village pubs (all four of them [:$]) and I'll build a fire and invite a few people to take it to the early hours..

Do remind me in 11 months time though as my memory is terrible!

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Build a fire? Cool you're on (6)

Will do my best to remember, but I'm not much better than the stereotypical gold fish [;)]

C

PS - you disappoint me [;)]

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
I had a costume malfunction.. (my papier mache didnt work) lol.... So had to improvise last minute stylee....

Posted Image

Gangster stylee.. [:$]

not amazing but still had a really good time at the party.! which is the main thing... were you angelic then Cat?

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Heh she reckons she was, but I'm not convinced after I got called at 05:45 this morning [;)]

Classic work there on the costume mate [y]

C

·
Registered
5,039 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Haha looks good - I notice you've got your back to the camera - are you hiding the effects of the youknowwhat or something?? [;)]
You mean were my boobs hanging out? Well as the whole flat was lit in UV light and I was dressed all in white it was kind of academic in the end :p

We need more pics!

And I am always angelic [;)] You can't prove a thing!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
You mean were my boobs hanging out? Well as the whole flat was lit in UV light and I was dressed all in white it was kind of academic in the end :p

We need more pics!

And I am always angelic [;)] You can't prove a thing!
LOL !!!!!!! uv and dressed in white PMSL - You look good to me ! Bet you were like "OH S***" when you walked in eh ?

1 - 20 of 42 Posts