Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Monday, a cash & carrys car park down the road from my work has become flooded with about 20 caravans belonging to Gypsys. The place looks a mess with all knackered cars parked up, rubbish tipped all round the caravans, dogs running about everywhere. Even seen them towing a car through all the visitors cars trying to bump start it at silly speeds.

So they still havnt moved and looks like nobody is doing anything about it so just wondering can the cash & carry shoe them off there premises in an instant? My boss seems to think that gypsys have all laws like they can settle in one place for 2 weeks max before legal action is taken, obviously they move on the day before.

So just wondering really as you can tell its stressing out all the local business`es,double checking they have locked up and not left anything vulnerable about, plus it cant be good business for the cash and carry, it would definatly put me off from pulling onto that car park.

So whats the deal with these messy people with no respect.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Well this cash & carry has HUGE barriers at entrance and exit of the car park. And guess what, =when the place was shut last night they had left open the barriers all night. What a security risk. Id be worried about the gypsys trying it on the building itself as they can easily get away with smooching about and imagine the amount of goods waiting to be taken.

They also had a new Vauxhall Vectra amoungst the crowd. Going out on road test and all you could see was massive TV`s glaring through the caravans windows all day.

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
DEATH TO ALL GYPSIES

"can i interest you in some tarmacadum sir"

"spare a penny for the baaby mam"

Why dont the government give us a hunting season for them. Say february to november. BLAST-A-GYPO Hunting
But i want to go hunting in December.

You`ve just about summed it up Joey [y]

When i was little i went riding my bike on this dirt track next to this gypo site, and guess what they chased us with bulldogs with red eyes and stole my mates bike. We were a bit stupid to go back and stone their caravans a little but hey.

We get them after our scrap metal, and catalytic convertors at work and 9 / 10 of them are quite polite....they always ask before they take and are polite in the way they do it, But i still hate them.

I say we gather photos of gypo sites. Ill try tomorrow.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.