Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well yesterday the gypsies arrived in car park of the vacant office next door to where i work, by the time i arrived for work this morning it looked as though they had been there for weeks. Rubbish everywhere, kids and toddlers running riot, in our work yard we have building works going on so there are loads of delivery vehicles, jcb's, diggers etc backwards and fowards probably won't be long til one of the little sods gets run over, nightmare.

Kids have also been climbing up and running over the brand new company vehicles and throwing flour over them (how weird?!) just pleased that my car isn't parked in our car park. The worst of it is, they have been using the small walkway down the side of our office (our company property) as a toilet, (No. 1's and 2's) as seen by one of my colleagues whilst eating her lunch today, lovely!

Dirty, rotten scum!!! [:mad:]

·
Super Moderator
8,768 Posts
I wouldn't worry about the JCB's running the kids over - all that sort of equipment will be gone by tomorrow morning [;)]

Disgusting about how they're treating the area, especially the walkway! Hopefully they'll move on soon.

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Thats just typical behaviour! Hope they get shifted pretty soon!
So do i!! One of our surveyor's just pulled into the private road leading directly into our yard and had to slam his brakes on in order not to knock down a naked toddler, WTF! This makes me so cross, if anyone was to hit one of this kids, you can just imagine the uproar, the parents don't care about them or what they get up to, but just imagine if something happened to them. [:mad:]

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Cancer on society which NEVER gets dealt with as the government knows it'll just end up with lots of fires if they start anything. Fecking waste of space.

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I grew up in a town called Newark, which had 3 legal campsite for "Travelling people"

They did nothing but cause trouble & were banned from 99% of the pubs & clubs, the police wouldnt go down to them in case they got a beating themselves.

Newark is an anogram of ?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
I grew up in a town called Newark, which had 3 legal campsite for "Travelling people"

They did nothing but cause trouble & were banned from 99% of the pubs & clubs, the police wouldnt go down to them in case they got a beating themselves.

Newark is an anogram of ?
Never noticed that Newark was an anagram for 'merchant banker', lol!

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Hey Lisa

They arent related to the Lannigans are they.

ps I lived in Stneots for about 6 years so know a few people
God only know's who they are and where they have come from, but they really are a rough looking lot! I don't know the Lannigans, i take it they are gypsies from St. Neots?! What made you leave our lovely town then?

·
Registered
392 Posts
Hey Lisa

They arent related to the Lannigans are they.

ps I lived in Stneots for about 6 years so know a few people
God only know's who they are and where they have come from, but they really are a rough looking lot! I don't know the Lannigans, i take it they are gypsies from St. Neots?! What made you leave our lovely town then?
Changed girlfreinds

·
Registered
3,934 Posts
What pisses me off with these c***s is that they always defend themselves with bullshit excuses/reasons for their habits/ways.

It is a way of life apparantely that goes back generations and they have the right to move around as they do. Great. I agree. But from this statement, I would argue that it has been allowed to go on far too long.

Where do these people get their income from (aside from the illegal/non legit stuff) and do they declare all their earnings for taxation purposes? For the most part this is most probably not likely. Do they ensure they have every possible benefit they are entitled to (and yes they do get them) collected from where ever they be located? For the most part this is most probably very likely.

Do they use caravan parks like part time pikies who go on family holidays and clean up after themselves? Most definitely not as they could not comply with the rules and regulations as their dogs could not run wild, nor could their children, they could not service their cars, practice their air gun aiming etc etc. Instead, to save money, the park up where they want whether it be in laybys, disused roads, corners of fields etc etc. When they are there, the area they are sited it theirs and the owners/people with right if way are intruders even if it is their public/private land. They excuse their mucky/tinky habits by saying that the council do not provide them with skips etc. When they do, after they leave, it is obvious these skips are not used. And do they pay councol tax for any location they camp up at or pay for the environmental dept to keep them provided with skips and services? Not a chance.

I would strongly favour any political party that took a stand against these people. What is good for law abiding, tax paying citizens is surely good for others. Why should tax payers pay to keep them when they do not even pay for themselves?

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
D J Horace, couldn't have put it better myself, think you should go for a job in politics, i for one would back you on this! [Y]

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
Can't believe the cheek of these people! Came in this morning, rubbish all around our office car park, turns out the gypo kids came into our office early evening, just after everyone had gone home and the cleaner (old dear, bless her) was on her own, and took just about everything they could get their theiving little hands on from the reception area. [8o|] Aparently the police were called, not sure if they even bothered to turn up, but the dirty b*stard gypsies are still there today, arrrggggghhhhhh!!!!!!!!!![:mad:]

·
Registered
249 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Well the police arrived (two white vans full of them) there has been a bit of agro and then the police went again, arghhh! Gypo kids are running riot all around the car park, have actually taken time to scratch one of my colleagues (own) car all the way round, so it now has a nice big dirty (and deep) scratch all round to remind him of our lovely visit from the dids. The police simply do not want to know, it would seeem their hands are tied... [:|][8o|]

Our MD and several of the (male) managers have spent the whole morning chasing these bloody kids around, it seems to have turned from bad to worse...

1 - 20 of 32 Posts