Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 39 Posts

·
Registered
2,357 Posts
Go for 35mm at the front at 38mm at the rear to achieve the perfect level look, just like my V5 when we met a few weeks back.

Posted Image

·
Registered
3,596 Posts
I was thinking more like a dead body wrapped in an old carpet. along with a bag of lime & a shovel.....[:)]

Dam thats in my boot[:(]

Watching to many gangster films me thinks[:)]

·
Registered
1,171 Posts
I bought the Konigsports, don't ask me why. Kinda wish I'd saved the money and just bought the highsports. The number of times I'll be adjusting them will be few and far between. Nevermind...:)

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
i got the highsports and find them very comfy. im comparing this kit to bilstein and h&r i had on my SEATS, which once those kits were on felt very very crashy.

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
I know nowt about suspension ! Are they coilovers ? I have so many questions to ask you lot next spring, when I have pencilled in my "sorting the suspension" cash ! [:D]

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Just picked her up....wwwwooooooowwwwwwweeeeeeeee

Not sure how much lower it is yet(need to get my ruler out later),

I cannot express how i feel now[?][?]Hugh grin factor is back[^][^][^]Been lookin for roundabouts and nice corners, and so far its AWESOME, no probs going into bends now...Hell im on rails....Por pics later[:D]

·
BORA owner!!!!!!
1,624 Posts
Quote: posted by squky clean on 04/11/2004 14:22:03

Just picked her up....wwwwooooooowwwwwwweeeeeeeee

Not sure how much lower it is yet(need to get my ruler out later),

I cannot express how i feel now[?][?]Hugh grin factor is back[^][^][^]Been lookin for roundabouts and nice corners, and so far its AWESOME, no probs going into bends now...Hell im on rails....Por pics later[:D]

STOP MAKING ME JEALOUS!!!!!!!!!!!!, ive got my kit sitting in the garage, but i wont be able to fit it until feb or march of next year!!!!, who did you get to fit it on, and how much, also did they laser align the suspension?

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Got them fitted by a local tyre,exhaust place 2 mins from my house..Dealt with them in the past.Took 3 hrs inc Laser Alighnment.The owner races rally cars so he was quite helpfull with the set up...only cost me wait for it.......

?80.00[:D][:D][:D][:D][:D] AMD WANTED ?300 SO IVE SAVED ?220....Time to buy the missus a presant...

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
thats a good price. AMD wanted HOW much?!!! JBS only charged me ?105 plus ?23 laser alignment, all inc vat. and they fixed a few minor things on my car while it was on the ramps.

·
Registered
424 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Here are some pics..[:(][:(]BEFORE
Posted Image

AFTER...[:D][:D][:D]
Posted Image

BEFORE...[:(][:(]
Posted Image

AFTER...[:D][:D][:D]
Posted Image

All i need now are some 18's....anyone????

1 - 20 of 39 Posts