Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
I've not got a picture but my dealer has one. Just my opinion but even though I like steel grey it just didn't suit the GTI, don't know why though.

·
Registered
147 Posts
I have seen one in Steel Grey - you guys are right, it does the car no justice..... Diamond Black or Reflex Silver would be my choice.

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Fair enough Reflex Silver is a nice colour but dont you all not get sick of seeing the same colour on every 2nd Golf that you see.

Dont know how popular the colour is down south but up here it seems to be the colour of 90% of Golfs in circulation!!!

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Fair enough Reflex Silver is a nice colour but dont you all not get sick of seeing the same colour on every 2nd Golf that you see.

Dont know how popular the colour is down south but up here it seems to be the colour of 90% of Golfs in circulation!!!

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Quote: posted by vw-employee on 14/01/2005 12:22:55

You never gave us a clue as to where you worked and what you did vw-employee [;)]

·
Registered
1,794 Posts
Quote: posted by vw-employee on 14/01/2005 14:23:32

In the Aftersales Dept at a top secret location in Scotland[:D]

Can you do us any cut-price deals on bits then [;)]

·
Registered
1,163 Posts
Anyway back on the subject of colours for the GTI we have a Reflex Silver 5 door in the show room & for me it just doesnt look right.

From the pictures I have seen white looks to be a nice colour for GTI, any one seen a white one yet??

·
Registered
1,599 Posts
Not seen a white one, but the Lazer Blue, Red and Blue look the best to me!

Can you get a discount on a new GTI then? hehe

·
Registered
285 Posts
Your right about the silver, its every second car here too and was practically every golf IV I saw (and I owned one in silver!)

Black is becoming the new popular color - so its a rock and a hard place I'm afraid.

I got the steel grey in the mkV tdi 2.0 and have to say its really nice, but then again I would say that after paying 32,000 euro for it!!

·
Registered
692 Posts
Quote: posted by Cat1.4 on 14/01/2005 17:55:19

Quote: posted by vw-employee on 14/01/2005 14:52:43

You have a PM kenl

Send me one too! [:)]

I think we all want one!!!

1 - 20 of 37 Posts