Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 38 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tubrodub and I will be travelling to Santa Pod together......for roughly opening time due to the stand.

Me from Braintree Essex, then travelling to meet him nearer to colchester area, then onward to the pod.......

So anyone wanna join up with us either at start off, or indeed on route?

·
Registered
906 Posts
what route would you be taking mate?

I live in enfield so can meet on route. I will be taking m25 then m1.

If you are taking the m25 can meet at south mims service station

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
The route we take is as follows -

- A120<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p></o:p>

- Country Roads to <?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:smarttags" /><st1:place>Ipswich</st1:place><o:p></o:p>

- Then straight onto A14 all the way to A14/M11 J14 Huntigdon <o:p></o:p>

- Then more A14<o:p></o:p>

- A45<o:p></o:p>

- A6 until podington (+ a few extra country lanes) and we're at Santa Pod[:)]. <o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
906 Posts
think i am gonna go straight to santa pod and meet everyone there cause i have to pick my mate up who is coming up to the show.

would love to do a convoy maybe do one for the rr day

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Good luck up the M1 as they started Road works between J6 to J10 this week. Any of you guys want to meet me up the A1 at Balbock services i can get you there in around 1/2 hr

·
Registered
906 Posts
Good luck up the M1 as they started Road works between J6 to J10 this week. Any of you guys want to meet me up the A1 at Balbock services i can get you there in around 1/2 hr
Cheers for the heads up mate. What time do you want to meet up? its junction 10 a1 is it not?

·
Registered
35 Posts
so what if every1 going up the m25 ways meets up with zekegti at J10 on the A1? i'll probly do this instead of going braintree if thats still cool with zekegti

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
so what if every1 going up the m25 ways meets up with zekegti at J10 on the A1? i'll probly do this instead of going braintree if thats still cool with zekegti
Sounds good. Anyone is welcome to join us. I'll be there getting some breakie around 7.30.

To warn those going up the M1 the road works mean there will be a 40mph speed limit between J6 & J10 with possible lane closures aswel

·
Registered
92 Posts
hey guys im coming from enfield ways too and wouldnt mind joining the convoy. wheres the meet point south mims? n wat time?
cheers B

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
hey guys im coming from enfield ways too and wouldnt mind joining the convoy. wheres the meet point south mims? n wat time?
cheers B
Come up to the Baldock services up the A1, some of us are meeting there

·
Registered
35 Posts
cheers B
mate, if u want meet me at krispy kremes for 6:45 and we'll head up to baldock services to meet the rest

·
Registered
906 Posts
I am picking up my mate at 6.45ish in edmonton so will probably see and meet up with you on the road. What should i look at for so i can pull in behind and then carry on to the services?

I will be in a silver anniversary with 3 up so if you see the forum badge on the back end give me a flash so i know its you guys please

1 - 20 of 38 Posts