Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 129 Posts

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right Guys.........

Mr Tabs seems to of "elected" me to sort out the club stand for the GTI Spring Festival.......

We have limited space for a maximum of 15 cars........thats a MAXIMUM of fifteen cars.......so we really dont wanna be squeezing ourselves in..

There has been some interest in the other thread about a club stand, and now we have one....

We need to get there as the gates open really @ 08:30am so could be an early start for some.

A good stand at this would really help get some coverage for the site, and indeed our image generally......

Stand/privvy parking so far.....

1. Essex Escy

2. TurboDub

3. Charmaine Buckley

4. ZekeGTI

5. MARC-DUB

6. REIDO

7. REDBEARD

8. taztam

9. sparrow

10. vwtam

11. cookiemonster

12. geoffone

13. Mark.L1SDJ

14. crakh3d

15. j111ase

[Y]

WEATHER FOR THE EVENT!!!!!!

http://www.attentiontodetailing.co.uk

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
only 12 cars needed now............

where are all the people that said they wanted to be on the stand???

please dont think this will limit you going on the strip......it will not, will will have access to the strip too, so you are not chained to the stand all day!

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Gates open about 8.30am IIRC. The reason to get there early is so you can grab your spot quickly and make sure people from other clubs don't gatecrash our plot. Remember its really just a line of cars along the pit wall, nothing too glam so just treat it more like club parking than a stand [;)]

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Rain or shine i will be there.

Would like to parking on the uk-mkivs stand like last year. But will probably spend most of my time on the track [:D]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Dam didnt realise this was coming up , i wont be able to make it this time round due to the karting event i have sorted out

hope its a good turn out thou and make sure ya take some pics for all to see , sorry graham would of like to have been there

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Rain or shine i will be there.

Would like to parking on the uk-mkivs stand like last year. But will probably spend most of my time on the track [:D]
11 cars worth of space left now [Y]

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Dam didnt realise this was coming up , i wont be able to make it this time round due to the karting event i have sorted out
I don't know whats worse. The fact you booked karting for the same weekend, or the amount of people you've got going who are going to miss this one. [:$]

·
Registered
4,628 Posts
Karting's been on the board for a while, and this came up later. Unfortunate, but sh*t happens. No idea what the point of your post was in the karting thread tho mate [;)]

C

·
Registered
906 Posts
I might be there just gotta check to make sure i am not working and don't have any clients to train.

Will update when i have found this out.

·
Registered
216 Posts
I would like to participate on the stand although ive no back seats fitted at the moment and im heading up to scotland as soon as the show finishes so i will prob have a car full of bags ect, im also taking a few golf bits n bobs up the road to store, might be open to offers on the following though as i have no need for them now.

312mm callipers and carriers (no pads or disks)

leather 3 spoke steering wheel without air bag

standard wiper arms front and back

Standard chrome front door triggers

front bumper side grills

and maybe a few other bits, all with around 40k miles and in good condition

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
bumperoo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

remember, this is also "priviledged" parking too.

and wont stop you running on the strip......

technically its a "stand"........but really its more like a place for us forum members to park together........so if you're going........join us!

1 - 20 of 129 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.