Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 56 Posts

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hey is anyone driving up from essex , trying to form a convoy for the trip up there anyone interested or, is there already one and if so whats the meeting points

looks like we are leaving earlier due to possible traffic caused by silverstone event

People meeting at south mims for the convoy it will be leaving no later then 7.40 am

nosaj

bahoona R

jimboR32

zekegti meeting on A1 near Baldock.

Viperpsych

turbo paul

JON_XL

·
Registered
106 Posts
Could meet although i live in hertfordshire and going to Essex is the wrong direction. Could meet you halfway there

·
Registered
850 Posts
i am up for this but again essex is sideways for me. i guess you lot
will be going along the M1, if yes i can meet somewhere on the M1.

???

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
yer sounds good place to meet , are you nearer the M1 or A1 , Been looking for the best way up to there as i have always gone the M1 , it seems more direct to it , will have to get the maps out

daflyingfinn what part of south london you driving from , what route was you taking , noticed you was on the stand too

·
Registered
106 Posts
I live In Letchworth on the A1 Bedford is about 15mins from me the another 15mins to Santa Pod. I suppose if you don't know the area the M1 is a good route. If you or a convoy come this way i'll meet up and head up there with you

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Yer i havent been up that way ie A1 for ages i norm use M1 , i use to work for a company in bedford many years ago , not sure how many coming up from down my way , but im sure we will be going right by where you are [;)] i shall let you know [:)]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
So where about's do you guys wana meet up in essex then ? i can meet you at bottom of A12 near the M25 ?

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Ok il let you no what time , will have to confirm what time il be leaving thou as meeting up with a few others along the way

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
looks like its south mims at 8am  , so shall we essex people sort out a meeting point for the drive to  the south mims   any sugestions  for a place to meet ?????????

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
oh ya so funny damian , i was refering to meeting over near the M11 and then driving to south mims lol

yer im k damian hows you m8

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Ok so it looks like its 8am at south mims for the drive up , what part of the mims carpark we meeting up , and is anyone meeting earlyer for the drive to mims ??? ie essex , woodford [:D]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
I get Very lonely lol har har [;)] , hows you damian , i havent been about for a few days

1 - 20 of 56 Posts