Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Gti Miltek Turbo Back! AMAZING!!!

Mk5 Golf 
Tags
mk5 golf
4K views 16 replies 11 participants last post by  chrismethcohn 
#1 ·
Had it fitted today by the good chaps at AMD and if i thought the car was quick before!

I don't know how to describe it, absolutley flying the power delivery is just perfect, reduced spool up times also observed, Didn't think it had problem but it is noticebly quicker now.

The sound is spot on - not bean can loud but slighty more ascertive, you are only aware of it when the car creeps above about 90mph but it is not at all intrusive on motorway work.

When you give it some who's yer daddy it just make a pleasent growl!

Any one who is toying with this DO IT!

#8 ·
I like the environment !!! On Kidding if a cat replacement pipe had have been available it would have been on. Can't risk having the engine warning light on all the time though.

By the way have you been able to get hold of vw racing regarding some more wheels ?

Jon

#12 ·
Resonated- Have considered the Non Res but am thinking of some residual value still the expensive bit is the cat may buy a non res at somepoint in the future but the sensible option has to be the resonated.
What do they say the difference is between the two noise wise? What was your thoughts re residual value and the resonated?

Cheers

Jonathan

#16 ·
I heard that Milltek use 200cpsi cats as the 100cpsi units cause the engine check light to come on, so I found it strange when Supersprint launched there exhaust system for the GTI with 100cpsi cats.

What rating do the standard cats have on the Golf MKV?

Matt

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.