Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

Date - 17th & 18th June, 2006 [cal]06-17-2006[/cal] [cal]06-18-2006[/cal]
Location - Bruntingthorpe Proving Grounds, Leicestershire LE17 5QS - Click for Location Map
Website - GTI International Website
Accomodaton - See GTI International Website or this thread for details of uk-mkivs camp site [Y]

uk-mkivs stand planning thread - here
Theme planning thread - here

Please use this topic for general discussion etc. about the event!

[hr]

Finally had details through from the organisers. We have space for around 20 cars each day, with the stand layout being on grass. Cars taking part of the stand are allowed to use the sprint and other activites so don't feel you can't take part if you want to use the sprint etc. If you would like to be on the stand please see this thread here.

What about having a theme for our stand?? Theres a prize for best stand this year, and seeing as we're the current holders of the trophy (2004) it would be nice to defend the title [:D] Ideas welcome - lets make it good! Theme planning thread can be found here.

We've had over 50 of you respond to the feeler thread for this event so we're expecting this to be a good turnout [Y] This is the first big show of the year and with the weather in June looking quite promising it would be rude not to!

I'll update this first post with any info, be sure to check back for updates. Any questions please ask!

[hr]

16/05/06 - We now have space for 20 Cars each day!

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
Just had a word with the trouble and strife and i'll be there for both days.... [:)]

The car will be in mint condition and very standard......so if you fancy a 7 year old Revo'd up Satin 1.8T on the stand let me know.

[:)]

Tug'o'war sound good to me!

·
Registered
5,132 Posts
I'm aiming to be there both days. I will def go for the tug o war. Can
stick my car on the stand though I don't mind if someone else gets on
there instead (not as if I've not done all this before[:)] )

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
I'm up for Saturday & what ever is availabe stand wise or parking! Oh & The Walrus is up for tug of war he said he will just sit down for it! [:p][;)]

·
Registered
1,934 Posts
Location - Bruntingthorpe Proving Grounds, Leicestershire LE17 5QS - Click for Location Map
Website - GTI International Website

a) which day(s) you're coming
b) if you would like to be considered for the stand
c) would you like to take part in the inter club activities

Tug of war and football shootout.

What about having a theme for our stand??
Tabs,

I'm up for a show as always...[:D] I'm going to go for the whole weekend and prob travel up on the Friday night after work. I would love to be on the stand if poss, for both days, but I'll park where ever you prefer, on which ever day.

TUG of WAR... of course I'm in[:D].... not sure about the football shootout though...

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
Tabs,

As usual I'm up for this & aim to be there both days, I would love to be considered for the stand but no worries if I'm not [:)]

Tug of war...yep, but I'm less than 'not very good' at footy!

·
MK7 Golf R
1,011 Posts
a) I'll be there both days as you know!

b) I'm up for the stand or privvy parking if you want a minted but standard Bora Highline on the stand?

c) Maybe!

·
Registered
906 Posts
I will be there not sure what day yet. Waiting for my mates to find out when they are off work.

Will park in car park

Will be up for tug of war.

·
Registered
131 Posts
I will be there both days!

I dont know / havnt met any of you guys so would like to come over and have a chat!

My car will be on the Club Gti West Sussex stand for the weekend but wont mind being a stand slag and getting on yours if it was chosen.

Hope to see lots of you guys about over that weekend.

Anyone going down the strip? I will be defintely as i have a bit of a rematch against a friends Mk2 16v that I need to settle (a bit off topic, sorry!)

Joe

·
Registered
1,586 Posts
-I'll be there both days

-If you want a V5 Bora on the stand at some point, it's not completely
perfect in my mind but the offer is there! I'll try my best to get rid
of the bits i'm not happy with.

-And definately up for some competitions!

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
i'm up for the sunday only (at the moment) as the other half works on saturdays, unless she can get the day off of course......

as for the stand, i'd love to be on it if at all possilbe, you know my car, mint, VERY clean and probably somewhere in the OEM+/standard kind group for the stand....PLEASE consider me [:D]

tug'o'war?....errr....i'll pass due to a "weak" knee, and i'm a little, well lets just say not THAT good at footy.....

·
Registered
190 Posts
Will be there on both days, am going to give the show and shine a miss this year but would like to be considered for the stand if poss please.  Would also like to be part of the Tug of war.

·
Registered
4,190 Posts
Will be there on both days, am going to give the show and shine a miss this year but would like to be considered for the stand if poss please. Would also like to be part of the Tug of war.
you're only giving the show and shine a miss to give others a chance aint ya mate.....[Y]

·
Registered
190 Posts
Will be there on both days, am going to give the show and shine a miss this year but would like to be considered for the stand if poss please. Would also like to be part of the Tug of war.
you're only giving the show and shine a miss to give others a chance aint ya mate.....[Y]
lol [;)]

She certainly isn?t going to look the same by Inters thats for sure[:O].

·
Registered
1,728 Posts
I'll only be able to make the Sunday unfortunatelly. [:'(]

I'll be landing in the UK at 11:30pm the Sat night, unless I drive 3 hours and get there about 4am Sunday [:p]

DOH!......... No camping for me, that's the fun part.

I'll take part in the club activities no probs though. [Y]

My fottie skills are a little to be desired.... but hey that's part of the fun isn't it.

Cheers

Dan

1 - 20 of 180 Posts