1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
GTI International 2011
Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground near Leicester
June 25-26

OK, top tip-off for fellow uk-mkivs.net members... ;-)

Because of all the increasing costs, extra VAT etc, the price of tickets on the gate at GTI International this year will be bumped up to ?20 per day ? unavoidable fact of life

But you can get round that by booking ?Early-bird? tickets at a special price of ?29.95 for the weekend (save over ?10) or ?14.95 per day (save over ?5)

( Limited number of only 1,000 'Early-bird' tickets to be sold before March 31 )

See the website at www.gtiinternational.co.uk or call 01525 750 500 (office hours) or e-mail [email protected] for more details

cheers

Neil Birkitt

·
Registered
14,780 Posts
GTI International 2011

Bruntingthorpe Proving Ground

near Leicester

June 25-26

OK, top tip-off for fellow uk-mkivs.net members... ;-)

Because of all the increasing costs, extra VAT etc, the price of tickets on the gate at GTI International this year will be bumped up to £20 per day - unavoidable fact of life

But you can get round that by booking 'Early-bird' tickets at a special price of £29.95 for the weekend (save over £10) or £14.95 per day (save over £5)
( Limited number of only 1,000 'Early-bird' tickets to be sold before March 31 )

See the website at www.gtiinternational.co.uk or call 01525 750 500 (office hours) or e-mail [email protected] for more details
cheers
Neil Birkitt
click for link

·
Registered
382 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Neil,

how/were do you book the stand passes for uk-mkivs for the early bird tickets?

Cheers

greg
Sorry if this causes any confusion, but we're sorting out the club stand passes separately this year ? so best buy your tickets early- bird asap, and save money and we'll deal with club stand passes nearer to the date ;)

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
whos organising the ukmkivs stand at this years gti international?

im asking because i organised one at castle combe and now autometrix have sent me the form for gti international.

wanted to know who to pass it to?

·
ah ha ha ha this nutter posted something :-)
4,319 Posts
whos organising the ukmkivs stand at this years gti international?

im asking because i organised one at castle combe and now autometrix have sent me the form for gti international.

wanted to know who to pass it to?
anyone tell me or shall ui just delete this damm email
Sorry Chuff missed this one, I'd say to fwd the email on to Tabs for a starter but not 100% who is going to organise it as yet.

Cheers

Greg

1 - 13 of 13 Posts