Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image
Posted Image

UK-MKIVS STAND PLANNING THREAD

The other thread is becoming a little crowded with replies, so to save any hassle for people having to trawl through loads of posts we'll use this thread to organise the stand. The other thread here should be used for general show discussion.

The theme planning thread can be found here.

We now have spaces each day for 20 cars. We would like a mix of styles so don't be afraid to put your name down [:)] I did initially state I would be choosing cars to go on but now we have more space we can revert back to the usual way of allocation [Y] Due to the theme we have planned its looking likely we'll need about 18 cars each day.

Staturday stand:
J11ASE
BlueV5
CkB
Stunt
jrw
Tabs
Dannyboy
Andrew
Cat1.4
Kiz
loenuff
Redbeard7
lookhooky
Bad VW Boy
Golfturbo
Golf V5
MikeTDI
Chaz

Saturday Now Full

Sunday Stand:
J11ASE
BlueV5
CkB
Stunt
jrw
Charmaine Buckley
Cat1.4
Adi Nuff Valves
Tabs
Dannyboy
Andrew
Kiz
Estelle
Golfgirl
Golf V5
MikeTDI
Gary Cundliffe
Chaz

Sunday Now Full

[hr]

In addition to the stand, and, as mentioned above, there are also some inter club activities [:D] These include Mr. and Mrs. GTI International, tug of war and football shootout. At the moment I'm thinking the tug of war and football shootout should go down a treat. Again, I will need to know if you want to take part in this as the organisers wish to know in advance.

Tug of war participants:
Carlos
NikB
RS GOLF
A8WPG
BlueV5
CkB
Walrus
Viperpsych

[hr]

We're still looking for people to go on the stand, so if your interested and can help out with theme and generally muck in the fun please let us know via this thread [Y] Post pictures of your car if need be so we can get an idea of what to exepct.

[hr]

Ok ppl! Role call time [:D]

Can those of you on the stand please email me at [email protected] with your names and addresses so I can start sending out the stand passes to you [Y]

If you could all do this asap that would be great.

·
Registered
521 Posts
Its not a R32 but it is different ,1 Gora with a twist if you want some variation for the stand...lol

I'll be there sun but might come up on the sat and camp as that is an option that i am still toying with..lol

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
Would love to be there, especially as it is in a sensible location for once, but I will be at Le Mans.  We should organise a mini meet there. 

·
Registered
461 Posts
I'm a possible - probably for the sunday.

Still getting to grips with what shows to attend as i have limited weekends off work etc.

When would you need to know for definate by?

Cheers!

Gaz

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Rob, added you to Saturdays line up.

danyalamakda, Gary C and allblackdub - will have to let you know, we're fast running out of space for Sunday.

Looking at the space allocation we have I'm thinking we should have a bit of space to fan the cars out. Bearing this in mind I'm capping space at 15 cars each day.

According to my list that makes four spaces left for Satrday and two spaces left for Sunday.

·
Expression Intentionally Blank
1,132 Posts
Hey Tabs

can you put Estelle down for the stand on sunday? she has a futura yellow GTI.

Not sure you'll want my 4mo on it unless you want to show off some trolley dents!!! lol

cheers

1 - 20 of 105 Posts