Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 20 of 101 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Right folks, its time we started looking ahead to the show season again [:D] This year see's GTI Inters on the move. We've attended the last three GTI International shows and must admit we've noted dwindling numbers each year. Hopefully this year will see a turnabout due to the change in location.

This year Inters is to be held at Bruntingthorpe Proving Gorunds - which is located quite handily off J20 M1, near Leicester/Northampton. It will be a two day affair in June over Saturday 17th and Sunday 18th. Traditionally, the show has just been specator affair but this year see's a change with planned inter-club events like dub-push and tug-of-war. Ideally I'd like to get as many of you involved in these competitions as possible, as we should be able to (collectively) crush all other clubs quite easily [:p] More detials of this, and other mini events, will be released nearer the time.

What I'm looking for at the moment is an indication of numbers to expect. Both people who will be on a main stand, and aspecial members parking area, each day. If you could let us know via this thread that would be great [Y]

Once we've got an idea of how many are coming we can start making plans for the stand. All updates relating to that side of things will be made in this thread.

Names:
Beddie
Gary Cundliffe
Andrew
Tabs
Adi nuff valves
Walrus
N15CKO
Royster
j40hnw
RS Golf
GTI Fly
nosaj
Sem
RJH
Wilko
A8WPG
viperpsych
taztam
Wayne
marc-dub
goldk28611
CkB
Cage
Kiz
tylerama
alonso
bad-vw-boy
LoEnuff
red-jeffers
chungster
deadlock
AnniGTI
Charmaine Buckley
Blue V5
Essex Escy
Bad_vw_Boy
Dan_MK4
Turbodub
Zeke
Sparrow
Cluke
Redbeard7
GtiGlasgow
NikB
Tonydanza
Marriedblonde

Total = 48 !!

·
Registered
2,018 Posts
Count myself and Emma in please Mark, probably down for the Sunday and if you can squeeze us and da Bora on the stand that would be champion mucka...! [:D]

·
Registered
2,103 Posts
Me for the stand, for sunday.

Will probably be there both days so saturday for the parking area.

Gives someone else the chance to display on the saturday too!

·
Registered
398 Posts
Will be there both days all being well.....is there camping Tabs????.....put me down for anything that needs a space filling car wise.....or if you need a hand with stuff etc.....maybe we could do a forum BBQ one day???? (like last years Mega Meet)

A big turn out would be awesome for this.....get loads of peeps camping etc...a BIG party weekend......[:D]

EDIT: Just checked site.....they have camping close by.....so dig out the tents and sleeping bags....lets make it a good one!!!!!

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
im up for this aswell ............not sure what day at mo as its my birthday on the 16th ( plenty of time to by me a pressie you lot )

will confirm the day soon ........can i have a place on the stand thou prob be the sunday

·
Registered
2,109 Posts
Hell yeah!!!

I'll be there for both days Mark, any chance my car will be good enough for the stand?? [;)]

How many will be on the stand, do we know yet?

Also, i can't speak 100% for Pat, but i'm 99% sure he'll be coming too. Mind you i'm sure he'll add his input soon anyway!

This should be a good 'un! [<:eek:)]

·
I ain&#39;t no effin padawan
1,429 Posts
I will be there, and you, me and henry will be boozin.

·
Registered
1,242 Posts
I'll be there for definate, both days I reckon.......hopefully with the 4mo [H]supercharged[:D] Would love to be on the stand if possible[;)]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
I'll be there for definate, both days I reckon.......hopefully with the 4mo supercharged[:D] Would love to be on the stand if possible[;)]
And if they are doing the 1/4 mile runs i wouldnt mind watching you fly down it ............[:D]

1 - 20 of 101 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.