Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 382 Posts

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Well, about time we posted up this event!

Website - GTI International
Date - May 7th and 8th, 2005
Location - Bentwaters Parks, Ipswich

Okay I know some of your have reservations about doing this show again but its one of the most well known shows on the calender and would be a shame to miss.

Besides, we won best club stand at last years show and I'd like to return to defend that title! [:D]

Ok information from the organisers is now in. I need to make a start on stand organising and privileged parking allocation. I'll detail each activity below.

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE don't put your name down if you have no intention of coming. I don't have time for time wasters and space is limited so please be sure that you can attend on the day(s) you've specified to me. I'll need to let the show organisers know most of the information by Mid March so they can start processing the stand passes etc.

With the main club stand I'll be s electing the cars that go on, seeing as they will be on show I'm looking for some of the best Stock, OEM and modified MKIV's and MKV's on the scene.

The Privileged parking area is designed for those members who wish to show their cars off and also be able to take part in the activities like Sprint and tyre testing. An allocation of 12 spaces per day is available - and if last year is anything to go space will be taken up quickly.

<HR noShade SIZE=1>

Saturday

Main Club Display Stand (max of six cars):
RS GOLF
a8wpg
Golfgirl
-s12lvo-
whiteboy

Total = 5

Privileged Parking area (Max of 12 cars):
sparrow
turbo paul
Andrew
zekegti
jrw
GeordieLife
Faisal
dannyboy
Yogi
TurboTrev
Deadlock
Golf V5
Total = 12 Now Full

<HR noShade SIZE=1>

Sunday

Main Club Display Stand (max of six cars):
a8wpg
Royster
ADi Nuff Valves
-s12lvo-
Dan Pob
Total = 5

Privileged Parking area (Max of 12 cars):
GTI Fly
flyfs6
wallacel
tylerama
Gti Jazz Blue
Wayne
turbo paul
jrw
GeordieLife
dannyboy
Yogi
Essex Escy
Total = 12 NOW FULL

<HR noShade SIZE=1>

**ARCHIVE**
List of ppl interested in attending:
Me
Tylerama
Walrus
Oxford
Squky Clean
Royster
Andrew
flyfs6
dannyboy
Mikedav
sdesailly
Imran
jrw
a8wpg
jazz man
Gti Fly
hz2921
J111ASE
B15ETJ
marriedblonde
Milkfloat
RS Golf
Jubbly
mh
Zekegti
NorwichV5
g-master
pob
Vedhead
Turbo Paul
Golf Girl
jose Golf
wallacel
henrytse
daflyingfinn
a8wpg
glen1.8t

<HR noShade SIZE=1>

Update.

Last year we tried to do a group photo but it didn't?turn out?to well. I would like to do the same this year but with a bit more organisation!

So if everyone could meet at the stand, 1pm, both days and we'll get a group photo sorted. Would be great to put up on the homepage. I'd like as many people as possible to get on the photo so make sure you turn up!!

·
Registered
907 Posts
Want to be there too. New GTI and R32 both available to be there @ the moment.

Might get rid of the new GTI before though ;-)

·
Expression Intentionally Blank
1,132 Posts
There is a genuine reason why that was there but as you blame me for most pranks you wouldn't believe me anyway....[;)]

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Quote: posted by Tabs on 11/01/2005 19:05:37

.....My attention was diverted by that white/rusty thing [:p]

LOL [;)]

I would love to attend, assuming I don't get screwed for a third year in a row and can't come. Also want a few more mods before I deserve to be on the stand but would like to be put down as prelimenary if thats cool

1 - 20 of 382 Posts