Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
181 - 189 of 189 Posts

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Well This time tommorow we will all be at the pod , im realy looking forwards to this

told the other half what time we got to meet up at south mims , she looked a bit [:^)][*-)]lol

Zekegti glad you got ya motor sorted [:D]

Well im off to clean the car now , so look forward to meeting up with you lot tommow[:)]

·
Premium Member
25,430 Posts
Discussion Starter · #185 ·
Well we're off to Leicester in a few hours so doubt I'll be back online till tomorrow night.

I'll be bringing plenty of stickers with me plus some show plates, to help make us stand out [:D] Won't be bringing the tent as I'm unsure of how much space we actually have!

Those that get there first can you make sure we've got plenty of space and try and get those that arrive parked into position.

I'm aiming to get there for about 9am.

See you all tomorrow [Y]

P.S. Weather looks like its gonna be crackin'! [ip]

·
Registered
432 Posts
Right, i know this is last minute, but making the decision on whether or not to go [email protected] santa pod in my car, or go to Billing for an opel manta show, with the my mate in his manta (260bhp-ish)

I don't know if anyone knows the answer, but would we be able to come to santa pod first, in the Manta, and run it on the 1/4 mile, or is it a strict VW only thing

·
Registered
850 Posts
Right, i know this is last minute, but making
the decision on whether or not to go [email protected] santa pod in my car, or go to
Billing for an opel manta show, with the my mate in his manta
(260bhp-ish)

I don't know if anyone knows the answer, but would we be able to
come to santa pod first, in the Manta, and run it on the 1/4 mile, or
is it a strict VW only thing
iirc there was couple of ford fiesta's and bm's on the strip last year
so i wouldn't ve thought itd be a problem but don't take my word for it!

181 - 189 of 189 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.