Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
So what did you buy first?

I chose not to use credits from my GT3 save, to make it more fun.

So i went for the used Integra Type-R... with a few tweaks its now running 225bhp and is a cracking car, making easy meat of the early races.

Saving for something interesting now [:D]

·
Registered
271 Posts
I bought a civic type R (used of course) but found to be very slow indeed. Then my mate told me about the credit transfer thing...

I now have:

1.4 Lupo

Old Civic Type R

'03 Golf R32

And my favourite is my VW Golf R32 Bi Turbo with 500oddbhp...Pretty damn quick!!!

·
Registered
110 Posts
With the misses nagging[:D] I had to use my GT3 credits.

I also have the HPA R32 Awesome with the flames out the back

Lupo 1.4 & won the Abarth 79 on my first beginner race

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
I used my license transfer from GT4 Prolouge, did'nt use my money either to make it more of a challenge.

Went for a used black Mazda RX7 then after winning the Sunday league, whacked a stage 1 turbo, chip, exhaust & muffler and stage 1 lightweight kit, and was pushing out 259vbhp, whooped everything on the track after that.

Have since bought a used Evo VII RS and done the 4WD events, now need to get more money to buy a Honda S2000 so I can do the Convertable challenge.

Will be getting the HPA R32 as soon as I get the money[8D][8D]

Lee

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Well I used my 100,000cr but I bought something stupid so as not to spoil myself too early; a Bora V6. Horrendously expensive at 38,000 for 200BHP, but I have tuned it to 318BHP and its served me well. Now using an Elise, and an M3 GTR most of the time, but scoured out a used Integra for the FF challenge as its a tough car to beat for the money

·
Registered
285 Posts
I did transfer my credits, hell after 100% completing GT3 I thought I'd earned it espicially all of those endurance races.

I did actually play around first (kept deleting save file & starting again) and I have bought various cars including the HPA R32, BMW M3, and Audi S4.

Now I have decided to play properly I completed the International B licence and won the Nike One, and after that I bought a Standard R32 (and kept it that way) and completed the first of the beginner races to get the Autobianchi Abarth 79.

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Straight to the R32 HPA BI TURBO now running @ 1300kg and 562bhp with some BBS splitties on.

Still to actually drive a race though as the missus has put paid to that for the time being at least.

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
Quote: posted by Sceptic on 10/03/2005 09:37:07

how can you sell cars? I dont want my lupo poopo...

Just go to your garage, theres a change icon & valuation icon in the bottom right of the screen. Just click on the valuation and it will tell you how much its worth.

I won a Triathlon car and went to sell it, but its worth nothing[xx(], so I kept it.

·
Registered
487 Posts
has anybody seen the depreciation of the cars? I bought a civic type r at ?9k, dpereciated to ?2800. found that to be a bit slow. So started a new game and bought an evo 5 i think. Running standard 260ish bhp. Made some bucks and bought an evo 8 mr. Couple of mods and its Kicking out 418bhp, with plenty to go. Car is so fast and standard handling/ braking is very good. Expensive at ?33,000.

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
I started with 10k and got an old mr2, followed by an evo iv. now have a 631bhp twin turb r32 HPA, 1000bhp Cadillac Cien, 2 wierd 1 gear rocket car things, toyota rally car, rx7 and a few more.

·
Registered
285 Posts
For the HPA R32 have a look on the world map towards the bottom - there should be a tuners (?) place, click on that and there should be HPA amongst all the others such as HKS, Mines, etc. This gives you the list of modification areas (ie Brakes, Exhaust, Suspension,etc) and at bottom right should be "Full car" or something to that effect and thats it.

·
Registered
271 Posts
Quote: posted by klauster on 10/03/2005 09:55:38

can somebody show us a piccy of the R32 on GT4?

Sure..Here's the HPA version one:

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,213 Posts
Quote: posted by Sceptic on 10/03/2005 17:52:48

Quote: posted by klauster on 10/03/2005 09:55:38

can somebody show us a piccy of the R32 on GT4?

Sure..Here's the HPA version one:

Posted Image

^Star man, cheers m8 (that is nice)

Posted Image

[:D]

·
Registered
646 Posts
Transfered my credits - went and bought the HPA R32 wow stonking through some early races, makews life more easy and mildy entertaining as you fly past and Audi RS6 with fire out of the zorsts on chanfge down [:)]

Need to knuckle down and try to make some headway on it.

1 - 20 of 32 Posts