Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 35 Posts

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

I have searched for months for a good remap files for my pd130, finally a couple of months ago i bought one which is perfect, made a massive difference. If anyone is interested in the file give me a shout as i know how hard it is to find a good one.

·
Registered
1 Posts
hello sorry i know you wrote this post 2 years go lol could you send me the map file or tell me where to get one from thanks for your time michael

·
Registered
32 Posts
You ever get this blacksmoke map done izzy1?
Only ask as i am looking for someone to upload a map for me as im having a few issues & i also live near b'ham

·
Registered
32 Posts
Only ask as i am looking for someone to upload a map for me as im having a few issues & i also live near b'ham

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ive been looking into this myself but as mentioned people can end up with duff leads. I seem to be running into problems actually getting the galletto 1260 lead & software to work on my car so i can read the ecu & upload the blacksmoke map, think either e-bay seller has sent out a dodgy lead or im a total computer dum-dum, possibly the later! :)

Just wondered if their are any fellow mk4 members who have done their cars who would upload a map for me using their lead? Obviously i would drive to you & pay you a drink for the privelige.

Andy (blacksmoke) has been really helpfull via the phone & i understand the process just need a hand getting it uploaded, as im a bit stuck at the moment...

·
Registered
32 Posts
Ive been looking into this myself but as mentioned people can end up with duff leads. I seem to be running into problems actually getting the galletto 1260 lead & software to work on my car so i can read the ecu & upload the blacksmoke map, think either e-bay seller has sent out a dodgy lead or im a total computer dum-dum, possibly the later! :)

Just wondered if their are any fellow mk4 members who have done their cars who would upload a map for me using their lead? Obviously i would drive to you & pay you a drink for the privelige.

Andy (blacksmoke) has been really helpfull via the phone & i understand the process just need a hand getting it uploaded, as im a bit stuck at the moment...

·
Registered
32 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts
You managed to get yours done now juggs.

Izzy did mine and it's not difficult once you they the correct cable and software.

·
Registered
210 Posts

Izzy did mine and it's not difficult once you they the correct cable and software.

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
210 Posts

·
Registered
295 Posts
I think I have the same problem, perhaps duff lead. May uninstall the driver for the lead and s elect another one. Help someone :-(

·
Registered
295 Posts
I think I have the same problem, perhaps duff lead. May uninstall the driver for the lead and s elect another one. Help someone :-(

·
Sleeping
1,350 Posts
Juggs sorry for the late reply. if you haven't already successfully loaded the map drop me a PM and i will upload it for you no problem. it's really easy to do.

I found that the software you get with the lead is useless. i have managed to source the software and have loaded and removed maps effortlessly.

focusst - where are you located mate? if your near brum feel free to pop down and i can try loading the maps for you.

·
Sleeping
1,350 Posts
Juggs sorry for the late reply. if you haven't already successfully loaded the map drop me a PM and i will upload it for you no problem. it's really easy to do.

I found that the software you get with the lead is useless. i have managed to source the software and have loaded and removed maps effortlessly.

focusst - where are you located mate? if your near brum feel free to pop down and i can try loading the maps for you.

1 - 20 of 35 Posts