Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
My dads company are selling off a diesel golf cheap.

We've borrowed it for the weekend.

Is there anyway i can tell if its a 130 model?

What were the optional extras on a 2003 golf? I'm not sure what it should have and whats extra?

Cheers.

Edited - I want an average price. See last post.

·
Registered
737 Posts
If you open the boot; pull up the carpet and you should see a data sticker on the left handside of the boot floor/spare wheel well. The sticker should say 96KW; this corresponds to 130bhp engine. A 2003 model GT TDI(I assume it's the hatchback not an estate) has as standard:

Electric windows & mirrors, remote locking & alarm, sports seats, ESP, climate, Gamma r/c and single CD player, 15" alloys etc.

Most popular extras were: leather interior, winter pack(heated seats, headlamp washers), 6 CD changer, sunroof, rain sensor & self dimming mirror, cruise control etc.

·
Registered
890 Posts
further to this, can anyone point me in the right direction of a site/forum link of where to find the standard spec and options on a TDI 150? Cheers [Y]

·
Registered
15 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
How much do you reckon a 2003 TDI 130 is worth?

I've been quoted a price on the car i borrow from my dads worth. Want to see if its a good price.

It was the GT spec (Had High line on a sticker in the boot)

Thanks

·
Registered
14 Posts
On Thursday I purchased a 52 plate Golf GT TDi 130, 48K on clock.. for ?8995

It has the Winter Pack(Heated Seats etc), Sports Seats, Front Centre Arm Rest, 15" Alloys, CD Player, Full Climate Control, Cup Holders

I'm loving it, really impressed :)

·
Registered
1 Posts
Looks like I got a bargain with my 130 then. Its a late 03, 1 owner, full history (60k), winter pack, r/s wipers, dimming mirror, climate control, 6 in dash cd, 3 rear head rests clean as a whistle and in gleaming indigo blue. All this for just under 7k.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts