Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I wasn't keen on the M3 style bumper for the Bora but then I saw pictures... its starting to grow on me....

Posted Image
Posted Image

Posted Image

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
Quote: posted by Carlos on 23/10/2004 16:10:12

Love that bumper and the wheels!

Its a damn good combination...hmm...

·
Registered
4,686 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
...and now Im off it again. Whats with the wayyyy too pronounced mid section? Looks so different in the other shots...that gaping hole in the middle is a bit Saxo, would need an FMIC or something.

Posted Image
Posted Image

·
Registered
3,756 Posts
It looks loads better in black....could it be the way the bumper is paired with the Kamei grille and black headlights.

·
Registered
159 Posts
i like the look of that especially in black but mines silver[:(]

came across it on an american website; erebuni.net but looks rubbish in pictures as car sits too high and not got big enough wheels. needs min. of 18s. dont forget number plate will ruin the look too[:(]

·
Registered
574 Posts
Quote: posted by Carlos on 24/10/2004 11:06:39

It looks loads better in black....could it be the way the bumper is paired with the Kamei grille and black headlights.

Agree the silver dont look as good as the black, and yea wat about with the no. plate?

[/changing mind, sorry, feminine side kicking in]

·
Registered
703 Posts
not bad.. but the nose looks HUGE! i prefer the holfe porker style front bumper... Also the more i see the sportier vectras the more i see a ripped off M3 bumper in their design (though not as agresive.

1 - 20 of 23 Posts