Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I dont know what happend but my memory card has nothing on it [:(]

its completly wiped [:'(]

And i was doing so well i cant belive it i got to do it all over again [:'(] all them hours i spent gone [:'(]

·
Registered
6,626 Posts
Pay some 14 year old a tenner to rack up the credits again and you'll be back where you were in no time [:)]

Just remember when you're adding bits to your 4Mo it's costing real money [:D]

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
And that's 6 months of your life you'll never get back. Wonder if
you can still transfer the GT3 cash over now you're starting from
scratch? Hope so, I'd have gone nuts going around in some 2nd
hand MX5! Straight to an S2000 for me!

·
Registered
63 Posts
I corrupted my save game about 3 weeks in. Turned it off while it was
autosaving (whoops!). I'm uber careful now that I'm about 70% in. Aint
played it properly for a while though. I can't really be bothered to do
all the endurace races....even using the AI driver.

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
You can download saves from http://www.gamefaqs.com .. and
if you have a MaxDrive or chipped ps2 you can transfer it to your
memory card. There are other ways, best to do a search via google.

Thats what i did when i lost my save..... just went and got a save off there with cahoodles of money [:D]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
arh excelent il have to take a look , i couldnt belive what happend thou ,

maybe someone on here local to me can copy there saves to my memory card [;)]

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
arh excelent il have to take a look , i couldnt belive what happend thou ,

maybe someone on here local to me can copy there saves to my memory card [;)]
You work over Canary Wharf don't you Jason??[;)]

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
LOL

I'll check my memory card when I get home to see whats on it, i'm sure it has all the license's and about 9999999999999999999CR (little cheat there[;)]), and i'll bring it to work and can meet you over Canary Wharf somewhere. I've got a few cards so you can keep hold of it until the Brighton party[;)]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
cheers m8 thats very good of ya to have a look , fingers crossed ya have it still [;)]

at least i can mke a copy some how and return it to ya , many thanks [:)]

·
Registered
1,149 Posts
When I was still living at home with my parents.. we got burgled and the thing that i was most gutted about was the fact that they had stole me memory card.. GT2 93% complete... and a whole host of other games... bummer on the other hand it was chipped had about 30 games which turned into real games [;)] and allowed to trade everything in and get my ps2 for ?10 .. as they say every cloud!

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
Its on my card Jason.

I think i'm only about 28% complete, have all the licenses except S,
about 60 cars (all decent supercars and a Formula 1 car) and done a few
endurance races, plus have about 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999 999
999CR.

Any good to ya??

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
No probs mate.

I'm at work tomorrow & Wednesday then off for a week, so if you PM
your mobile no. we can meet up at some point. What days alright for
you???

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
LOL

I'll check my memory card when I get home to see whats on it, i'm sure it has all the license's and about 9999999999999999999CR (little cheat there[;)]), and i'll bring it to work and can meet you over Canary Wharf somewhere. I've got a few cards so you can keep hold of it until the Brighton party[;)]
@ Jason. Doesn't that kinda defeat the object of playing the game. I found almost no replay value after unlocking most of the game myself.

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
LOL

@ Jason. Doesn't that kinda defeat the object of playing the game. I found almost no replay value after unlocking most of the game myself.
well i have done about 50% when i lost all my saves so its just a little help to get back to where i was faster if ya know what i mean , and i can always sell of some of the cars and loose some of the money to get back where i was if needed lol [;)]

·
Old Skool UK-MKIV member
1,594 Posts
You can sell the cars by all means but there's no way you'll be able to loose all the money unfortunately. There's enough money there to buy every car with every mod available about 50 times over[:O]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
You can sell the cars by all means but there's no way you'll be able to loose all the money unfortunately. There's enough money there to buy every car with every mod available about 50 times over[:O]
mmm well it looks like il be doing lots of mods then [;)] and have ione of each for every day of the week lol

1 - 20 of 21 Posts