Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
171 Posts
Hi fella

car looks ding dong dooo mate really looks does sweet mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm i really must have a 32 bumper.

4low

CLUB CREATION'S

·
Registered
1,248 Posts
Mate you car looks cool.... Just by doing the R32 front bumper what a differents it makes. Whats the suspension set up / how much lower & whats the ride like!!! Sorry for all the question but hopefully i'm getting mine set up nxt wk. :)

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
its on fk coilovers the rides good and not to harsh at all really.

its on the lowest setting at the back and about half way on the front.

·
Registered
58 Posts
Very smart mate, clean boot lid makes a big change. Wheels look nicely flush with the arches. Agree with the comment above about having the rear bumper smoothed out to match the clean lines of the R32 bumper.

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
yeah i think im going to get a us spec rear bumper then get that flushed.

it will look alot better and it will be easyer to polish lol.

·
Registered
658 Posts
One of the nicest golfs on the forum I reckon. Just need some Anni/ R32 skirts to finish? Dont usually like A8's but they look class when the cars slammed!

·
Registered
109 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote: posted by TimGti on 18/03/2005 23:27:03

One of the nicest golfs on the forum I reckon. Just need some Anni/ R32 skirts to finish? Dont usually like A8's but they look class when the cars slammed!

im still not to sure if i should put skirts on it or not if i do i think i will go for the anni skirts because i dont want the car to look like a r32 rep.

1 - 20 of 44 Posts