Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 21 Posts

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Had my golf for nearly 6 months now, and love it to bits!

and after a month, i caught the mod bug ha ha

and because of that i have put black 17" ZCWs

i have done the classic and black out the badges

removed the rear wiper ( not sure if i like it now its cold )

put a induction kit i

And now i have some spare money, i am stuck between getting new interior or getting a new exhaust system?

or something else?

Cheers Harry

·
Registered
8,312 Posts
you could get a nice interior for that

have you looked omn the classifieds on here? there were some nice items for sale when i last looked

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Them seat are nice but its a far bit of distance for me, so i will hunt high and low,

give me a heads up if you find anymore

Cheers Harry

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
o oh... wait for all the HID haters to come slice you up!

You should put them in some Projector head lights fella or you will blind the granny out of everyone else on the road.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well i am getting these, and they would look better with bright tinted blue lights,

instead of the horrible yellow ones

Oh and Gman your rims are amazing, bet you clean them constantly cleaning them, ha ha

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
thanks man. [:$] they aint finished yet... yeh im always cleaning them thats why i took em off during all this snow and crap weather.

those are the lights you need. Dont go to Blue as the projectors make them bluer. (in my experience) I had 8ks in reflectors on my A3 then got the S3 head lamps that had projectors. Bought 8k bulbs for them and they were epicly blue. 6k in projectors will give you a nice blue flick but keep the old bill off ya back. come mot time tho you will need to put normal bulbs in as they have changed the rules on HID lights.

·
Registered
163 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Another question Gman, whats the difference between the H1, H3 and H7 and easy to fit?

thanks for the tip, really appreciate the help owe you one

·
Registered
4,014 Posts
Another question Gman, whats the difference between the H1, H3 and H7 and easy to fit?

thanks for the tip, really appreciate the help owe you one
there just different bulb types mate. google it and look at the difference. will be easier than me trying to type it. :)

·
Registered
247 Posts
coilies are the standard, JOM coilovers are about 160 quid - well worth it if you're looking for a set of reliable coilies.

i'd shy away from HID's, too easy to get wrong and infuriate people - especially the old bill.

·
Registered
3,410 Posts
well i love HID's(i recently upgraded to some black depo angel eye projectors and now i'll probably save money for the hid kit along with a gti roof spoiler and some joms) but to fit them you need to go the right way (projectors blah blah blah) so imo i'd get my interior done along with some Jom Coilies or a spoiler if you can afford , it exhaust can wait

but thats just my opinion

Nicolas.

1 - 20 of 21 Posts