Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
For £17.99 delivered I have got myself:

Posted Image

Yup! A wireless surround sound high end logitech system!

"Quote:
Eliminate the hassle of hiding speaker wires! Immerse yourself in clutter-free, high-fidelity digital surround sound with Logitech´s THX-certified, 315-watt Z-5450 Digital 5.1 speaker system with digital hardware decoder and dual wireless rear speakers. The Digital SoundTouch Control Center supports Dolby Digital and DTS soundtracks, and includes digital and analog inputs for connecting DVD players, PCs, video game consoles, MP3 players, and more. Fine-tune your listening experience with a convenient wireless remote. Wall-mountable satellites help make installation easy in any room. The patented dual-chamber subwoofer enhances your games, music, and movies with thundering distortion-free bass."

So, I would like to know if anyone has got one of these and how good they are? I currently have a digitheatre at home, cost around 90 quid, but this will probably take place now on the TV due to the wireless rear speakers.

So excited, just need to get a convertor for a french plug as it came from france.

Not too bad for £17.99 anyway, especially considering at misco they are £258 [:D]

·
Registered
643 Posts
I want a set - where from pray tell??

·
Registered
924 Posts
do you need the 3 pin plug connector as i have plenty at work. just pm me your address and i put one in the post for you

·
Registered
643 Posts
Hmmm - wasn't from here was it?

They noticed the mis-price and corrected it - poo!

·
Registered
6,881 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Hmmm - wasn't from here was it?

They noticed the mis-price and corrected it - poo!
Yes it was from there. It says it's on it's way, after babelfish translation and they have taken the money. [:D]

I'm presuming I will need a convertor, but unsure yet.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts