Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

Got My V64MO!!!!!

4K views 58 replies 33 participants last post by  Deadlock 
#1 ·
As above!!

smooooothhhhh............

I'm a bit busy (as you all are coming up to Christmas) so pic's will be up soon'ish!

JOEY! THANKS FOR THE LIFT MATE [:D][;)]

#52 ·
Just in case you still have probs with the heated mirrors, when i got mine, mine worked for a while, then in service I got called saying the didnt work anymore. Well at the time we had snow on the ground, and I dont like clearing the car so I got them replaced as the elements had burnt out in the glass.

#56 ·
Quote: posted by Mattu on 23/12/2004 19:28:07

god i must post more lol

direct line was the cheapest i could find for insurance

i tried every 1 else and was ?200 in the diffrence

but i do have points lol

Waht the hells all that about!!![?]

Back to the thread, I got my R32 ARB's for ?135 all in!!! And I'm gonna fit them myself!! [:D]

Also S3 Lower brace... nice little cheap addition only ?12 all in

Gonna do powerflex bushes throughout (The whole lot) Adn this should pretty much see my suspension Bang on (Got koni height and damping adjustables.)(They were the only not cheap part! but worth every penny)[:D]

#57 ·
Just had a "friendly"[^] race with a Honda dunno what it was it had "TRD developed" stickers all over it and had so many gauges all over the joint all lit up with neons! nice wheels,usual big exhaust! etc (They were nice guys though!) So it went like this: off the line (with ESP off) I was gone, then I heard a loud VVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE woosh!! from his turbo/DV -IT WAS BLOODY LOUD! and went past me just then I went in front, then he went in front..he couldn't catch me in 4th or 5th gear though?? I really thought i'd get destroyed, (Honda was running 235bhp apparently!) I reckon that his gear changes lost him a lot of time! But I tell you what, the v6 is bloody quick!! i'm shocked!![:O]

The guy said:" whats ttha Golf then??"

Me: "the 4motion!"

The Guy: Oh! thats quite good for a golf!!"

Me: yeah I was impressed with your honda![:)]

Note: this was on the Autobhan on a day trip to Germany *ehem*

[:I]

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.