Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 59 Posts

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
As above!!

smooooothhhhh............

I'm a bit busy (as you all are coming up to Christmas) so pic's will be up soon'ish!

JOEY! THANKS FOR THE LIFT MATE [:D][;)]

·
Registered
1,315 Posts
No Problem buddy!

Great to discover options that it wasnt advertised with[:D], and I suprised how much i liked the interior, really nice!

Hope Amy liked it.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Yep if I see any Fiat Coupes on the road i'm pulling over!!! no ditch for me thankyou!!

LiQuOrIcE lol at the extra options! yeah Amy loves it!

[:D]

·
Registered
1,094 Posts
Well done CJ, well to the world of 4wd. I'm sure the 6pot will bring plenty pleasures. Nice chrimbo prezzies also.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Thanks cage and Evils (whos givin me evils![:eek:)])

errr Mods have already started, Forge aerial, better lights (Liquorice/ shaq), bora vents in the post (again shaq) still got my LED's for the rear cluster InPros (wallacel -coming soon) oh and AMD in the new year.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Well I got auto wipers, (which I don?t know if I like yet!) Headlight washer jets; cool sound system 6 CD with some Nokia thingy! The dealer didn?t know it had cruise control! (He?s bloody rich and probably saw the V6 and thought, ?oh I can sell that I can?!) My self and Joey went into his house! Must have cost some Big ones!!

But my side view mirrors aren?t heated!!! What?s up with that?? Fuse maybe? Heating element dead??

·
Registered
639 Posts
nice one CJ, cant wait to see it at the next meet.

would love one too, they are good prices now but the insurance for me is about 2.5K all because its a V6.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
Well insurance wise I have also put my GF on it (am I mad!!!) oh well it must be love! and its ?960!FC

·
Registered
5,829 Posts
Quote: posted by Deadlock on 16/12/2004 11:56:54

errr Mods have already started, Forge aerial, better lights (Liquorice/ shaq), bora vents in the post (again shaq) still got my LED's for the rear cluster InPros (wallacel -coming soon) oh and AMD in the new year.

What you havin' done at AmD dude ?

·
Registered
570 Posts
Welcome into the V6 Club mate.

Insurance wise check out Adrian Flux as they are very competetive and mention this forum too as I got a discount via here too [;)]

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Quote: posted by tylerama on 16/12/2004 13:44:19

Quote: posted by Deadlock on 16/12/2004 11:56:54

What you havin' done at AmD dude ?

Remap/chip what ever they call it! not going for the Milltek yet (Christmas is here and all that!)[^]

1 - 20 of 59 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.