Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just in time for my holidays on Friday [:D] Have transfered the N70s playlist on so far ( 11 albums ) and it came with 75 minutes of live8 video on - must say that the screen clarity is amazing.

Very straight forward to use - typically Nokia

Just a bit large though...oh well...only got it so that I didn't have to listen to the wife for 2 weeks[;)]

·
Registered
2,788 Posts
yeah nokia have started using a slightly bigger screen with a much better resolution

they were using the same screen for ages (its on the 6680 and loads of phones before it), so its nice to see this ultra clear one pop up.

my fiancee has a 6270 (i think) which has one of these screens and some nice big buttons

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
its a load of plop and is going back. Have had it 6 or so weeks and it keeps dropping calls. Have had a new SIM so I know that not the problem and have put the SIM in other 'phones and they work fine..

Bye Bye N91 and N70

Technology eh ????[:(]

·
Registered
4,749 Posts
some one at works havin the same problem .....

its now in about 200 bits as he bounced it off the wall ..........lol

·
Registered
249 Posts
Yeah i had same problem with an old Samsung phone, took it back to O2 shop where purchased it three times for them to fix it and it still kept cutting me off during calls, needless to say i won't even entertain the idea of another Samsung, have however just got the new Motorola SLVR (the red one) and i'm really pleased with it.[:D]

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
hello stranger !

its crazy - I have a case now which has 2 x N70s, 1 x N91, 1 x 6310i, 1 x 6820 in and only the old 6310i works

EDITTED - sorry, that was meant for Jason[:$]

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
What ya getting instead Damian? I'm looking to replace my 6030.
dunno yet. o2 are supposed to be sending out a replacement so I'd best back mine up as its go 20 albums on it. So I guess another N91...if that doesn't work, then I'll want my ?400 back

·
Super Moderator
15,990 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
[:O] oi!!! shut it, fatty [8o|][;)]

When I say "my ?400" I mean my employers....its cheaper for me for them to buy an N91 rather than me buy myself an ipod

Although its more hassle as its crap and keeps breaking[:'(]

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
Wheel refurb plus tyres 2 wheel arch liners in the past month alone, some scrote stole my us anni badge cant be bothered to buy a new one though, big dent on the wing to repair, both doors out of allignment exhaust rattling, having most of it sorted on Friday as I dont have time to do it myself !!!!

·
Registered
5,827 Posts
Wheel refurb plus tyres 2 wheel arch liners in the past month alone, some scrote stole my us anni badge cant be bothered to buy a new one though, big dent on the wing to repair, both doors out of allignment exhaust rattling, having most of it sorted on Friday as I dont have time to do it myself !!!!
It's the way he drives ! [:p]

·
Registered
2,851 Posts
I live my life a qtr mile at a time most of those qtr's arent straight though [;)] and have lots of stupid pot holes,

I hold my hands up to the wheels and liners due to front mount pushing the bumper out, but everything else is either VW or scum on the bottom of my shoes fault.

Anyway the way I drive means my brakes and clutch dont need replacing often as I dont use them that much.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts