Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Picked it up yesterday...

Most of you will know the car it was for sale at Sidlows in Horsham

Spec

2.0 GT TDI

Full Grey Leather

Full Caractre Kit

Zennons

Twin Caractre Zorst (prob made by Remus)

19" - with 235/19 tyres

Lowered - not sure how much think its 30mm

Fogs

single CD and 6cd under arm rest

rain sensor wipers

auto dimming rear mirror

lumbar Seats

heated seats

ermmm ermmm cant think what else is a option / standard

wicked ride quality though and on the way home was getting 50 mpg

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
i will take some more detailed pics possibly this evening... i've been unwell so im not fully into the car at the mo if you know what i mean but early impressions are im very pleased with it.

i've already been pulled up twice by other drivers wanting to know all about it and its only 24 hours old!

members rides here i come once i get it fully swissol'd etc etc...

i got a pic but how do i post do i need to host it somewhere?

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
Welcome back to the fold Dean [Y]

Got bored of Porkers ?
flogged the porker a while back mate on ebay - had a SL55 AMg - but it got stolen - got this in the mean time as a run around - must admit handles well...

-------------

not the directors sons one, this one was the directors one so i was told to order this from new and get it all spee'd up worked out around 27.5k

i got a deal and had to wait until they could un-sign it from there books....worth the wait

·
Registered
3,199 Posts
Aah yes! - I know the mota very well.

I got my Golf from Sidlow's too.

That one you bought was owned by the MD (or son) ans was prepared for "group" by Danny at RSD in Daventry - just up the road from me.

It's a truly lovely body kit - and the colour of the car is amazing too.

·
Registered
30 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
yes i know RSD - a good mate of mine (Rodney Shek) had a MK4 golf with all the Oettinger toys including a big old engine upgrade done by them...

a few other names also like, Keith who had a MK4 V6 4 motion / Shands who had a crazy black golf and then Mr Gary Handa who no doubt is still on the scence

1 - 20 of 50 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.