Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
i've just put on some nice rcrr, think they look well smart,

appreciate any comments good and bad, please excuse the dirrtyness but I've been at working too many hours

Posted Image

Posted Image

haven't got a pic of the old rear but it was the gti smoked before, which if any one wants will be on ebay shortly!

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Nice choice if i do say so myself.You have officially been sworn into the PS light crew.

Welcome !!!

·
Registered
1,310 Posts

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
i used babelfish and got the jist, the postage was slow and he wanted extra for paypal about £4 but he ddin't tell me for a week so it wasn't great if your'e in a rush.

·
Registered
1,310 Posts
I shudder to think how much these cost over here if there £232 over in Germany. But they are quality and would look good on my car if Hella want a test mule(hint,hint[:p]) lol!

Would they be any more than a set of Anni lights Baker 21?

GOOF

·
Registered
494 Posts
i've just put on some nice rcrr, think they look well smart,

appreciate any comments good and bad, please excuse the dirrtyness but I've been at working too many hours

Posted Image

Posted Image

haven't got a pic of the old rear but it was the gti smoked before, which if any one wants will be on ebay shortly!
Are these the same as the US Spec Gti rears

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
i think so, these are with a clear strip which is definatley us spec, you can get them with a smoked one too, not sure which is gti spec over there

1 - 17 of 17 Posts