Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 47 Posts

·
Registered
2,969 Posts
Your car looks great. The black roof is really starting to catch on. Was tempted to do it to mine but didn't seem worth it in the end [:p]

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Lovely car you got there. Not sure on the roof but then thats down to your taste [y]. Where did you get your bonnet bra from?

Cheers

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Lovely car you got there. Not sure on the roof but then thats down to your taste [y]. Where did you get your bonnet bra from?

Cheers
You should see the slagging i'm getting on the forums over here its priceless. There's a nice we fella who's got a black roof on his bora to and apparently i've copied him and it was his mod originally. It really is daft as if you look on vortex there everywhere, simpletons.

Oh the bra came from liquid automotive

·
Registered
1,686 Posts
Cheers for the advice mate, will order my bra when wages are in, they look good quality, nice fit etc.... Some people do shock me sometimes with what they say, just ignore them

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
The RS4's will be refurbed black this winter once i take them off. They have spacers on once there re-fitted, 10-15mm

·
Registered
274 Posts
Looks great on the Bora mate, suits it more than the Golfs with the similar treatment I think.

What colour is it? (Yes, I know its black, but what range is it from)

·
Registered
504 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
What colour is it? (Yes, I know its black, but what range is it from)
Just a gloss black from the local auto factors. Wanted a vag black but for a coded paint, lacquer and thinners was over £65 and money was tight so i used the gloss mixed with lacquer in the final 2 coats

·
Registered
272 Posts
That looks awesome mate [:)] I'm seriously thinking of going with black on my RS6's

I want some of those headlamps too, take it they're the InPro ones?

·
Registered
2,448 Posts
they're normal joey modded headlights they'll cost the price of a spray can look on vortex, and theres a great guide, in fact theres a few on here too

·
Registered
2,448 Posts

Cheers
You should see the slagging i'm getting on the forums over here its priceless. There's a nice we fella who's got a black roof on his bora to and apparently i've copied him and it was his mod originally. It really is daft as if you look on vortex there everywhere, simpletons.

Oh the bra came from liquid automotive
post us the link so we can shoot him down, the stupid rednecked yank

1 - 20 of 47 Posts