Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Got my Brock B2?s on at last! Eventually managed to get some new Bridgestone Potenza?s yesterday and got them fitted. Got to say I absolutely love them on the Gora. The back looks amazing with the rears sitting out of the arches. Just need to give them a good clean and eventually a refurb, then get it slammed for that Euro look.

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:eek:ffice:eek:ffice" /><o:p> </o:p>

Hopefully my stubby Euro mirrors will be going on over the weekend / early next week, so will get some more pics up then, and will give it a good clean too.

<o:p> </o:p>

Hope you all like it so far.

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Love this look, cant stop grinning when I see it sticking out like that

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

My new GLi rear lights.

Here?s a wee arty one

Posted Image
<o:p></o:p>

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cheers mate. Agree it would look great slammed, just need to wait till I can afford to get the Eibach kit I've got my eye on.

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Cheers sir[:D] The pics don't do them justice I think, they look even better in the metal. Can't wait to give them a good clean, then eventually get them refurb'd once the winters out the way, as there is a little corrosion beginning to take place.

·
Registered
131 Posts
Im sure someone said they would look awesome slammed...hmm.....I think so!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just chopped and dropped quickly on Picture It 7.0, bit poor but enough to get the idea!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Im sure someone said they would look awesome slammed...hmm.....I think so!!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Just chopped and dropped quickly on Picture It 7.0, bit poor but enough to get the idea!
Woohoo[:D] Cheers for chopping the pic mate, that looks awesome[H] Can't wait to get it slammed and looking like that chop now

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Like the wheels mate, I assume that you are going to get them refurbished? What size are they?

What Eibach kit you looki at? I would look down the coliover route if I were you, the Eibach Pro-Damper Kit I had only lowered my Bora 35mm, not low enough IMO!!

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
looking good. BUT, you DEFFO need to go down the coilover route. Eibach only lower by 35mm and ive heard from a few ppl who have fitted the eibach kit say thay in some cases their ride never moved down a single mm!! Yours needs a damn good slam with some coilovers, AND clean them rims man!!

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Thanks for the comments guys. My mate has Golf lowered by 50-55mm on the Eibach Sport kit and his car looks stunning, the ride height is spot on. A lot of people actually think it is on coilovers is sits that low, thats why I'm thinking of the same kit, but might decide on coilovers nearer the time.

Will run them as they are just now then eventually get them refurbished after the winter, no point doing it just now with the winter coming. But will definately be giving them a right good clean, Mike once I find somewhere that has Meguires Hot Wheels in stock. Just stuck them on as I got them as I was desperate to eventually get them on[:D]

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Thanks for the comments guys. My mate has Golf lowered by 50-55mm on the Eibach Sport kit and his car looks stunning, the ride height is spot on. A lot of people actually think it is on coilovers is sits that low, thats why I'm thinking of the same kit, but might decide on coilovers nearer the time.
Do Eibach sell a Sport Kit that lowers the car 50-55mm?

·
Registered
63 Posts
That will look real smart once lowered on coilovers a nice wheel on vws whats the story with the cosmic rough riders are you in the band ? I heard them play in Belfast they where supporting Paul Weller in the limelight on his days of speed tour a great little band i thought they covered a track along with Mr Weller on stage that night i am recking my brain to what that track was called but anyway good luck with the car

·
Registered
1,818 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Do Eibach sell a Sport Kit that lowers the car 50-55mm?
Yeah, my mate has it on his Golf GT TDi. If you do a search for username Gerard and find his pics (prob under "pics of the minger") you'll see it on 50mm Eibachs mate.

That will look real smart once lowered on coilovers a nice wheel on vws whats the story with the cosmic rough riders are you in the band ? I heard them play in Belfast they where supporting Paul Weller in the limelight on his days of speed tour a great little band i thought they covered a track along with Mr Weller on stage that night i am recking my brain to what that track was called but anyway good luck with the car
Cheers sir. As for the Cosmics, I'm not in the band, but my mate Mark is the drummer and I know the rest of the guys, hence the sig. Just doing a wee bit of advertising for them, try to get the Cosmic name about. Thanks for appreciating their music, you should give their new album "The Stars Look Different from Down Here" a listen, its amazing their best work yet!

1 - 17 of 17 Posts