Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
274 Posts
Aaaahh, happy memories of my old bumper. Good to see the front still looking cool. Got a few body mods coming soon myself (custom Bora/R32 hybrid front bumper - R-line rear bumper - 18" Rims).

We never did get any side by side photos did we. Will have to sort it some time.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Those wheels look so much better than your others mate and you motor looks like it's in great condition!!

Sounds like you have another interesting facelift in mind?

I have never been mentioned in someone's signature before!! LOL!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheers for all your comments, still finding things to empty my wallet with like bigger rear brakes and a remap at some point and i think some BBS CH's in 18" should just about do me.

Sorry Baker21, rather then keep asking i thought this way was more subtle??

Yeah thought you might remember that place Dave.

·
Registered
387 Posts
I dunno if this is the reason why you're called whiteboy but it seems a bit of a coincidence if not. I used to work with an asian bloke and he told me that the word they use for white boy is gora! I think white girl is Goree or something like that!

Sarge

·
Registered
161 Posts
Quote: posted by sgt.banjo on 29/03/2005 21:33:29

I dunno if this is the reason why you're called whiteboy but it seems a bit of a coincidence if not. I used to work with an asian bloke and he told me that the word they use for white boy is gora! I think white girl is Goree or something like that!

Sarge

I was thinking exactly the same[:)][:)][:)] (correct with translations)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts