Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Just washed it quickly so i'd thought i would post some pics up with the tints and rear lights.

Still got the new front bumper to fit yet!!

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

What do you think???

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Ah thats saved for the new bumper but just for you J111ASE ...

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

I'll post some more when the new bumpers fitted.

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Swapped them with Dub Warrior when we changed the fronts, everyone wants a Bora front at the moment???

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Reiger R-RX bumper. Saw this on the car that gave me the idea to put the Golf front on in the first place.

·
Registered
274 Posts
Aaaahh, happy memories of my old bumper. Good to see the front still looking cool. Got a few body mods coming soon myself (custom Bora/R32 hybrid front bumper - R-line rear bumper - 18" Rims).

We never did get any side by side photos did we. Will have to sort it some time.

·
Registered
1,247 Posts
looks stunning. Those wheels suit the car so much better than the previous 2 sets.

Tints & rear clusters are nice additions IMO.

·
Registered
1,607 Posts
Those wheels look so much better than your others mate and you motor looks like it's in great condition!!

Sounds like you have another interesting facelift in mind?

I have never been mentioned in someone's signature before!! LOL!!

·
Registered
484 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheers for all your comments, still finding things to empty my wallet with like bigger rear brakes and a remap at some point and i think some BBS CH's in 18" should just about do me.

Sorry Baker21, rather then keep asking i thought this way was more subtle??

Yeah thought you might remember that place Dave.

·
Registered
518 Posts
That is absolutely fantastic. Excellent mods, very original and looks like it could have straight out of the factory with that front end. Seriously impressive mate!!!

·
Registered
387 Posts
I dunno if this is the reason why you're called whiteboy but it seems a bit of a coincidence if not. I used to work with an asian bloke and he told me that the word they use for white boy is gora! I think white girl is Goree or something like that!

Sarge

·
Registered
161 Posts
Quote: posted by sgt.banjo on 29/03/2005 21:33:29

I dunno if this is the reason why you're called whiteboy but it seems a bit of a coincidence if not. I used to work with an asian bloke and he told me that the word they use for white boy is gora! I think white girl is Goree or something like that!

Sarge

I was thinking exactly the same[:)][:)][:)] (correct with translations)

1 - 20 of 28 Posts