Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Its off line and I cannot get a download?

It will be an excellent tool that. Great for travellers amongst us, to see where we are going! Looks cool

·
Registered
895 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Only drawback is that you'll need a pretty fast connection as the data is constantl streamed to the client installed on your computer. Definitely worth a look!

·
Registered
2,029 Posts
Tried this this morning at work... not a great connection, but will be better at home.

Unbelieveable... it's extraordinary the detail you get!

·
Registered
2,057 Posts
Have to day i am tempted by the "pro" version! Looks fairly cheap for what you get. I am going for the free trial for sure.

even the free one is great fun. i suspect resolution is better on the pro version?

is more of the UK available on pay versions as well i wonder.

Just so cool spining the globe about too!!!

This is going to be so sos sooooo big its untrue.

·
Registered
692 Posts
Downloaded it yesterday and it's awesome (no pun intended Ade!).

Reading the blurb, all versions have the same quality of mapping which is a shame.

·
Registered
582 Posts
downloads suspended [:(]

Had a look on the examples pages and saw Bermuda - clicked on the image and it's of the part of the island where I live[H] can't wait to donwload this so I can have a 'fly about'

·
Registered
582 Posts
WOW! Finally managed to download it - can't believe how detailed it is for Bermuda (you can actually see the boat tethered outside my bosses house!)

·
Registered
102 Posts
i downloaded an attachment that allows you to see "tagged" photos of
various places that people have submitted. i, e peoples own
photos of stonehenge etc

·
Registered
1,851 Posts
Wow a brilliant piece of software. THIS is what software should
be, free, superbly written, USEFUL and something you can pick up in
seconds.

·
Registered
2,735 Posts
The aerials will vary from about one to twelve years old.  If you tell me a place you are particulary interested in, I can find out what resolution and age the images are. 

1 - 20 of 23 Posts