Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
I especially adore the white one - they've tried to make a 90's Rover look like a late 70's/early 80's one at the front [:O]

Is this the equivalent of stone cladding on a house??

·
Registered
45 Posts
The question is, how much hard cash would you pay to not have to own/drive one of these....?

For me, it would be thousands, not hundreds!

Pottsy

·
Registered
1,320 Posts
How would you be able to sell a car thats had that done to it?

Can you imagine trying to trade one in [:D]

·
Registered
11 Posts
[:D][:D][:D]

The Red one belongs to my mate at work. Hes just this week got it back from them.

The insurance company wont insure him, so hes having to sell it.

Each to there own. He tried to give me a MAX power book on how to mod a GOLF mk4. I told him to keep it, best Golfs in the world stay looking like a golf. LOL hes a nice guy, but only 20.

·
Registered
304 Posts
OMG!!!

Yeah

Rover 25

Rover coupe

Rover coupe

Volvo 850

How stupid is that wing on the Volvo!!

Ohhhh sorry, each and too thier own...

Sorry I should respect his/her taste, I am sure they worked hard for that.

·
Registered
703 Posts
someones got tooo much money to burn.... that first rover 200 has got everthing blended in, wouldnt wanna have to replace a part on that kit.

·
Registered
42 Posts
I reckon these kits are for the blokes with an ego problem! Cant understand why someone would have that done to their motor.

Dan

·
Registered
479 Posts
EEyyuugghh! That Orange thing, looks like the remains of a once rather respectable Volvo S70R (think the colour's called Saffron?) Those tails light are blatently cheapo Jap crap aimed at a Honda Civic Coup.

Tasteful stuff.

A neighbour of mine's got a batmobile that resembles something like a clio 16v by these people.. What were they thinking.....

·
Registered
894 Posts
OMG I think the goverment should put a health warning on these.

Don't know why but they remind me of the alien in the Predator movies.

·
Registered
703 Posts
how can you drive the Vovlo with that huge bonnet fin.. surely cant see anything... bet Vovlo wouldnt like to see their car in that state...

1 - 20 of 26 Posts