Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Registered
796 Posts
Nice wheels. My fave! [:p] (See sig!)

I see you've had your valances colour matched - I'm toying with that too (amongst other things!). can I ask how much it set you back and whether it was much hassle?

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Quote: posted by hornetrider on 27/01/2005 14:32:42

Nice wheels. My fave! [:p] (See sig!)

I see you've had your valances colour matched - I'm toying with that too (amongst other things!). can I ask how much it set you back and whether it was much hassle?

i got it done for free, i have a mate who works for a bmw garage in glasgow and he took the in and i got them back 2 days later. gettin the off is the hardest part and gettin a decent colour match. If you get them done, get them done right or else your get the paint peeling off through time.

·
Registered
13 Posts
i have the same alloys but 19" upsolute chipped fk coilovers hyperboost valve ect.i hit a pot hole a month ago getting paid out by council lol.
Posted Image

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Quote: posted by Beddie on 27/01/2005 19:48:22

Very nice mate, looks very clean and subtle and the ride height is spot on imo, what suspension you running? [:)]

dont ask me the name but uprated gas shocks and -40mm drop springs. i really cant remember wasnt eibach or konis or like that. I'l get back to you on this since its buggin me now! [:(]

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
everyone says it doesnt look like a 1.4 but then see the back lights! i just say its a 1.8t but changed the lights to 1.4 to trick people and look stealthy! lol. pity it has the looks but not the power

·
Registered
36 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
Quote: posted by sdesailly on 28/01/2005 00:30:51

Very nice mate, looking good!

Whats your full one-off custom install, any pics?

and what about your exhaust too, pics please?

pics will be up as soon as i get it cleaned, exhaust is just on a week so not had time.as for the install, full in dash dvd and tv, uprated components front and rear runnin off a 4 channel alpine v12 amp. 2 12" jbl subs runnin off another 4 channel v12 amp. boot was retrimed in white leather as well as sub boxes but new boot install is on way

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.