Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 28 Posts

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi all,

Im going this sunday to buy my new MK5 GT TDI, fell in love with as soon as I seen the photochopped pics on the Oettinger wesbite with the kit (if it ever comes out). Now the hardest part for me is which colour to have the car

My preference is:

Diamond Black

Reflex silver

Or the deep pearl blue

Im in two minds for the black colour as my previous cars have been black and they are bark to clean.

Im open to any opinions so shout up

cheers

·
Registered
178 Posts
out of the 3 colours id say deep blue pearl but im not sure you can get that on a gt tdi, im sure thats r32 only.

out of the remaining 2 colours id go with black as im starting to find silver cars a bit drab and out of date looking nowadays.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Hi mate cheers for the quick reply,

Yeah come to think of it your right the blue is only r32 oh well.

Id prob go for black but its a right mere to keep clean tho!

·
Registered
175 Posts
Get it in candy white and do what someone did on here to his wifes mk5 gti. Had the front sprayed black. Looked absolutely stunning.

Posted Image

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Get it in candy white and do what someone did on here to his wifes mk5 gti. Had the front sprayed black. Looked absolutely stunning.

Posted Image
Hideous! but chacun à son goût as they say. White van man in extremis.

·
Registered
1,201 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
Cheers for the replys lads,

I have ordered it in Diamond Black,

and I have my money ready for the Oettinger Kit hopefully make it the first MK5 in the UK to have it.

Let the sleepless nights begin lol[:p]

·
Registered
1,478 Posts
Hideous! but chacun à son goût as they say. White van man in extremis.
I am surprised you think that Marvin - its in exactly the same colours as your cat.
Yes, indeed, very observant of you. However, that creature did not have any choice as to his colouring, did he? We, as sentient beings, do have a choice but still make gross errors as seen by that GTi in question.

He, dear Dylan that is, was a neighbour's cat in fact and has been deceased, now, some eighteen months and so I don't suppose he is that colour any more (dear sweet thing - the cat, that is - not you!)

[:(]

1 - 20 of 28 Posts