Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
249 Posts
hi mate, your cars looking good, job well done!

where did you get the exhaust done and how much was it? im lookin for that r32 look myself but i was wondering will that r32 style exhaust exit properly on a anniversary rear skirt??

also did you do any mods to your wheel well underneath your car to fit your exhaust?

thanks.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
got the exhaust done at Blueflame, the lads there did an absolutly amazing job and i would advise any1 to go there.

it got ?350 as a trade price, the look and sound of the thing is great.

iv had the whole spare wheel well removed to allow me to have the two box's the way they are.im not sure about the anni rear skirt though to be honest...

hope this helps

·
Registered
249 Posts
oh right so you had the wheel well removed! do you know if blueflame can do a r32 style exhaust system similar to the milltek r32 style one which goes around the spare wheel well??

also what tips did you get done on your exhaust system because they look really aggressive!! how does the exhaust system sound and does it give any power gains?

thanks.

·
Registered
5,416 Posts
oh right so you had the wheel well
removed! do you know if blueflame can do a r32 style exhaust
system similar to the milltek r32 style one which goes around the spare
wheel well??

also what tips did you get done on your exhaust system because they
look really aggressive!! how does the exhaust system sound and does it
give any power gains?

thanks.
Don't millteck do a exhaust for the R32 which goes around the footwell.

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
they can do it to go around the well i think, but i wanted it so you can see the two box's as they are so it was best to take it all off.

give them a call : 01695733100

the sound is great, nice deep noise not raspy at all and not too noisy. im really pleased with it.

·
Registered
720 Posts
Hi Dan

Just looking at your pics, next to your name it says Stoke, Staffordshire, are you based round here? I live in fenton and hav never seen your car around??

·
Registered
226 Posts
Good to see another two Stokies on here!!

Dan, your car is looking sweet mate - very nice - I will keep my eye out for it as I'm knocking about. Where is Blueflame mate?

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
thanks for your coments guys, i agree does need slightly more lowering, but unfortunitly things are on hold until xmas now.

where abouts in stoke ya from then mate? blueflames towards yorkshire way mate....

·
Registered
73 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
cheers for the comments guys....

il prob see you around at some point, now iv got the car back for a while...

1 - 20 of 23 Posts