Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Went to the dealers yesterday and was looking at the current information for the Gti. I spotted a new finance package which is advertised, but it is very misleading. At the moment you can get the package as long as you complete before the 15th december and have the car by the 15th Jan. The only problem being also at this stage if you want 18's then the cars will be turning up in Febuary.

Has anybody else heard of this or know anything different.

Thought I would post this as obviously if you want 18s the deal you sign for will not be current when the cars turn up.

·
Registered
323 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Wish,

I was reading the dealer updates on wednesday, and it clearly said that cars with 18's were set for Jan production. That is so annoying as when I ordered mine it was first come first served I was told. So annoying as the whole point of paying the money was to be as far up the list as possible. If you can find anything out from your sources please let me know.

·
Registered
782 Posts
I will be on the phone first thing tomorrow morning! They have had my deposit since March....

And im not going to wait.... They can send me my car with 17" and then change them for 18"s in January.......

NOT A HAPPY BUNNY IF THIS IS TRUE

·
Registered
782 Posts
Yep, The orders have slipped......... Dont expect a car until Feb/March.

Things like this really get to me, VW you couldnt give customer service, or satifaction if you tried !

·
Registered
170 Posts
Is that all GTI's or only ones with 18's? AFAIK mine, with lowly 17's, is scheduled for week 2 - or is that all lies too?

·
Registered
1,700 Posts
My heart pumps pi55 for you mate...

This is the guy who has had a Boxster S, two Anni's, a new A3, Lotus and countless Jaguars in that "nearly been a year without a Golf"!!!!!

1 - 18 of 18 Posts