Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner

1 - 20 of 24 Posts

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Have seen a Golf fronted Corrado but the Corrado fronted golf i saw years ago in a mag lokked better.Was Metallic blue MkII iirc.

·
Registered
2,164 Posts
Found that pic of the corrado fronted MkII golf if anyones interested..[:D]

Cant remember exactly how old this car is but i remember seeing a pic of it years and years ago.

Posted Image

·
Registered
742 Posts
Yep the one at harewood house was a poor corrado that was in the wrong place at the wrong time it was hit at the rear by a ibiza and smashed at the front by a golf and then someone put a annoying engine in it that the owner would annoy a whole car show with and then stick a corrado badge on it why not call it a gorrado?? dont think it was the same as that lovely one in pvw about 18 months ago that was gorgeous

·
Registered
632 Posts
I went over to have a look at that sack of sh*t* at Harewood and to my surprise i overheard the nugget that owned it talking to another guy and saying that the other corrado owners didn't like it, so thats why it wasn't parked with them

Guy needed a wake up call. My 6 year old son could do better with his lego set.

·
Registered
2,313 Posts
that thing i saw on sunday was truly the WORST VW i have ever seen in my life, and trust me, ive seen a few. Words fail me. I over-heard the owner chatting to somone too, went along the lines of "SEE THAT CORRADO OVER THERE, LOOK AT THE FRONT OF THAT ONE, AND LOOK AT MINE....MINE LOOKS LOADS BETTER" i tell no lies, that is what he said. Even the max power kids would laugh at that pile of cack.

1 - 20 of 24 Posts