longer...

I would give them the option to provide a car first of equal or greater
value to the one you have entered an agreement to purchase - get as
near to the same spec

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #24 ·
Hi All

Well thought I would update you on whats happening at the Stealership. BENFIELD VW (stay away from them) have demanded that I return the Golf MK V loan car as they say they only loaned it to me whilst they try to sort the golf I ordered. Since they cant sort that golf they want the car back, I dont think so!!!

After taking advice from trading standards they have advised me on the wording of a letter which has been sent recorded delivery today, I have given them 21 days to sort me a silver Anni diesel, after the 21 days I will buy one from elsewhere and claim the difference in cost plus expenses. Trading standards think they will give in by then and sort the car out. Until then I have their car!! If it went to court trading standards reckon the judge will be inmy favour as they have totally breached the contract.

Bit of a pain in the a*se but thats about as much as I can do at the moment unless anyone else has any ideas????

Rich

· Registered
163 Posts
don't know if it's of any use mate, but the guy who's bought my Anni is
the same guy all the dealers mainly buy there R32 and Annis from. He
only deals with these particular cars I'll be speaking with him
tomorrow, i can find out if he has any silver diesel's available.

· Registered
45 Posts
Discussion Starter · #26 ·
Hi

Yes would be interested in silver anni with under 30k on clock.

VW Stealer phoned me back today and said that they will sell me any new car at cost price, therefore aprox 12% off list price. What do you guys think?? would it be wise to get a GTI or GT TDI and simply sell it straigh on??

Rich

21 - 26 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.