Volkswagen Mark IV Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Registered
682 Posts
'here you go!http://pics2.tdiclub.com/pdf/injector_install_howto.pdf
little tip for you when undoing the nozzles. if you dont have a vice, attach a pair of mole grips to the injector body, attach the 15mm socket to the retaining nut, lay the injector on the floor and turn it anticlockwise until the molegrips are leaning on the floor. these will act as your or you're injector body holder. also use an extension bar everything you can as the nut will be WELL tight'

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
Don't just swap over the nozzles, they need pop tested for the opening pressures, there's two stages. If you just throw them in you'll more likely just get smoke and bad starting etc. That ryno guy on here does them, I think it's him anyway, he's got the machine for it and if I remember right he's pretty cheap too.

What nozzles are you fitting anyway? Bigger turbo too?

·
Registered
5,767 Posts
No but if you have bigger nozzles a bigger turbo can be fitted later and the car remapped to suit. I'm running the bosio PP764's which are fairly big, started off with them in a stock car which was great then I've got a map on too and if I want I could fit a bigger turbo and go further later.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
Status
Not open for further replies.